Bugs and glitches

STILL being bugged and glitched in gow4. Blood drive map, in horde, I put the fabricator at the doorway and the enemies are continually spawning in the building and killing me. They spawn in the fabricator place all the time it’s extremely frustrating and really unfair.
I even think there is a bug/glitch in vs: I’ve shot an enemy close range (literally hugging them) with the gnasher and aimed and shot and they didn’t die. But then they shot me but I, for some unfair reason died. Why didn’t my shot kill the enemy but theirs did?
I think there is a HELL of a lot of glitches in this game and it’s making playing gears 4 all more frustrating and unfair. This game needs a serious look at.

1 Like

No…Blood Drive isn’t glitched/bugged it was patched so no one can do a speed run on it and that’s VS for you, the lag just sucks and it happens to everybody

1 Like

Yep, Blood Drive was intentionally ruined by TC to dissuade speed running in an update earlier this year. The fabricator seems to no longer create a safety zone on the map so enemies can spawn pretty much everywhere.

If you could check the old forums you would see that nearly everyone here would agree this game has been broken since launch.

I’ve been recording clips of problems since the beta: (title is sarcasm)

1 Like