Bruh, how do i get support wtf

Dude HOW DO I GET SUPPORT.

I HAVE TWEETED THE COALITION ACCOUNT, I HAVE SENT A SUPPORT TICKET, I HAVE ASKED THE MODS, THEY SAY

DM THE DEVS

OK, THE DEVS HAVE THEIR DMS CLOSED!

GOOD COMMUNICATION GUYS! REALLY GOOD, NO FANTASTIC, REALLY.

THIS COMPANY IS LITERALLY WORTHLESS.

1 Like

What’s the problem?

This is, and it seems he’s frustrated because of TCs blatant lack of communication at this moment… and that their “new and improved support system” is woefully ineffective/insufficient. But they never were much on this forum, and even Octus rarely responds to posts. Took him what, 2-3 months to acknowledge the progression halting Campaign bugs? For whatever reasons. I don’t expect this to get a much higher level of attention either…

Yeah that sucks-I don’t play a lot of horde or escape(I play it a bit)but that would annoy me as well.

Imagine asking TC for assistance and expecting a response🤣

2 Likes

Bro I paid them $20 for the characters and they are literally ignoring me.

They responded to like 20 ppl on Twitter but not me, and I even included everything in my post like ticket #

I give up. I just won’t have the 3 cards I’m missing on these characters. TC robbed me for $20 guys.

Gg

1 Like

How did they rob you? I don’t understand what you mean by the 3 cards you’re missing. Did you not get a reward from after a match? Please explain it so it makes sense.

Im literally missing 3 cards on Baird and Lizzie.

My cards/exp got wonky for like 6 days.

During that time I lvld up Lizzie and Baird slightly, 3 each. I did not get the cards for those levels.

My match rewards are fixed, but I’m STILL missing those cards and they REFUSE to acknowledge me.

They don’t even support the game outside of the store what makes you think they would give you customer support lol

1 Like

With TC, YOU DON’T :confused:

1 Like

With ID Software there is… but not with TC.