Bring WWE superstars and Dark fate pack 2 please

Greetings, I know that Batista, the new day and terminator where events but… it would be great having an opportunity to get them. Specially both version of batista since Netflix annoucement. I believe it would be an excellent way to celebrate.

That is probably never going to happen unfortunately

1 Like

Yeah…

So what you’re asking is to re-advertise the heresy within Gears 5?

I should report you. The New Day…ugh…

2 Likes

I believe with the Terminator characters there were issues with the licence, so thats why it was removed from the store.

2 Likes

OP, sorry but no, we do not want “guest stars” in our game. Far too many actual Gears and Locust missing as it is. Also as we all know TC stopped working on 5 a good while ago, so (probably) not going to happen. Maybe you will get your wish with Gears 6: All stars.

1 Like

I’m going to next year’s Wrestlemania, want me to ship you a new day shirt? <3

1 Like

Do you have a bomb shelter? Now might be a good moment to go and find it.

1 Like

Lol :rofl: you hate them don’t you? To be honest I just wanted Batista but I don’t think TC will do something about it so…

I see now why it might come handy to have one.

1 Like

Lol :rofl:

This is the one thing I would count on happening. If the movie comes before/after Gears 6, and actually does feature Batista he’ll probably be up in Gears 5 again, if not I would at least count for any Live-Action counterparts to be represented in Gears 6 or other new projects.

1 Like

I really hope so.

Forza!

I can’t believe you’d even joke about something like that.

2 Likes

A deep, burning hatred yes.

Seeing then dressed up as COG Soldiers is easily one of the worst things I’ve seen in my entire life.

Despicable human beings, honestly. Shame on you, TC.

2 Likes

I’ll grab a picture and have them sign it, make it out to: “Kaz, our #1 fan”
:revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Damn :rofl:

1 Like

Being easily under the category of “hazardous item”, I’d be very surprised if it got through customs.

3 Likes

would like to see people be able to get those skins

however i will say i did really like the T-800, I’m hoping that specific terminator comes back in Gears 6 but given the backlash that Gears 5 received early on, i dunno if that’s happening

1 Like

It only really happened in the first place because the “Dark Fate,” movie was coming out. Same reason I believe the T-800 came to Mortal Kombat around the same time too.

So unless they make another Terminator sequel that comes out around the time of Gears 6, I wouldn’t put any money on it.

2 Likes