Bring back Triple boss waves for Horde Frenzy!

In this thread we REEE at TC to revert the fix that is gonna be in place in 3 hours (allegedly; maybe we’ll get 5 or more bosses at the same time - you never know with TCs fixes).

Besides the usual sour grapes I have yet to see a person who didn’t like this change.

@RelaxingKoty @Imstifu @AmicableWall421 @Hooded_Claw_006 @WrinklyHornet34 @Watery_shoe @Ultra_Gnasty @SNAKEYWAKEY389 @XeroShinobi
@thepack1221

19 Likes

Who knows. It could be the new HoffMarcus fix that doesn’t get fixed

4 Likes

Would be great - but for some reason TC is spot on when it comes to things people enjoy for one reason or another.

3 Likes

I think I was in the minority of people who actually liked HoffMarcus. Hopefully he makes his return in Gears 6 ;D

3 Likes

Would be nice to have 3 different bosses on wave 12

3 Likes

Now now, 1 step at a time. First we need to convince them to bring back triple bosses. But yes that would make things even spicier - although I’m not a huge fan of the Bird vomiting all over the place in almost every bosswave.

I do however very much prefer the 3x bosses as it also meant dealing with less ■■■■■■■■-scions.

2 Likes

“More Difficulties , More Often!”

3 Likes

If the “fix” removes Boomshot Scions from these boss waves while keeping the rest or adding even more bosses, rather than actually fixing anything(although I could consider the removal of Boomshot Scions as a fix all by itself), I’m all for it. Well, I still wouldn’t complain if the Boomshots were gone regardless, not that that will happen.

Anyway, TC should definitely consider keeping this in some form. Cause it’s an actual interesting way of creating difficulty rather than the stupid aimbotting of nearly every enemy and the Lancer enemies, Bolters and Boomshot Scions in particular.

2 Likes

It kinda did already, since it spawned less Scions during these waves from what I’ve noticed making things actually less chaotic imo.

1 Like

Sure, other than the Kestrel and double Warden spawn on Mercy that comes with nearly every DR-1 imaginable as well as the Boomshot and Mulcher stupidity.

3 Likes

Am I part of the sour grape group?

I’m kind of not a fan of the boss thing, but I’m speaking as someone who just plays pubs and hopes for the best tbh. Most boss combos are practically instant wipes for people like me.

I wouldn’t mind it being a customs setting. Putting back customs into the word customs would be great in general.

3 Likes

Nah, I was referring to the “JD is the only solution for my inability to git gud and I refuse to lower the difficulty”-group. They’ll know.

1 Like

Fewer boomers, more based bosses!
The challenge was more fun, if didn’t feel cheap.
Give em back.

I also largely PuG and prefer the fun side of things.

3 Likes

Please add me to the list of voices that preferred more bosses at once.

5 Likes

There were a lot more names but the forum has a 10@ in one post limit.

2 Likes

Tried to add myself but got the same error you would have.

3 Likes

Hey, I’ll take free bumps/posts any time of the day.

2 Likes

Seconded, it made the boss waves feel like something to sink your teeth into, instead of “am I gonna embarrass myself by being hit by a random Scion?”

Even multiple Wardens and Matriarchs were preferable. Just save this Horde config as it’s own thing. Maybe call it Horde Escalation, hah.

2 Likes

I was going to say the same thing :joy:

It’s called “Frenzy” for a reason!

6 Likes

2 characters required