Bring back the Ghost cam?

I’m not sure if I’m the only one who cares about this but when im waiting in game for the match to start I hate just staring at the screen with everyone’s name. Bring back the dam ghost cam so I can at least pan around the map!! Something please… anyone else miss it?

I dont think its going to come back to be honest. Wasnt it removed to stop people giving the other players position away so easily?

2 Likes

Even showing where the names are is so uncool. I’ll be honest in that I use it to my advantage all the time. But, I would be in favor of them getting rid of it. Especially for Guardian. Let’s say I see the name “XxMarcusGearzxX” appearing in a certain spot on my teammate’s screen while I’m waiting to respawn, I can just look at the scoreboard, see that he’s the leader this round, and let my team know exactly where the leader is. We’ve won so many matches that way.

A big no to ghost cam in versus, its just to OP, but for horde it would be nice.

1 Like

I just dont see it being an advantage unless your a hide for 5 minutes player. But it’s not hide and go seek its gears! get in and do work!