Beast Rider
Cyclops
Grenadier Elite
Skorge
Savage Kantus

5 Likes

Welcome
I’m noticing a Gears 2 bias here :wink: :+1:

As we only seem to be getting two maps every 3 months, you may be in for a bit of a As it though.

No more maps that have been remade already, We’ve had enough of them. I’ve said this one too many times at this point that this series has way too many GREAT maps to keep getting the same ones.

4 Likes

Really wished TC had given us 2 new maps instead of 1 and another remake, when Operations 2 dropped.

How are you going to keep a franchise growing and going by releasing old maps instead of new ones…

I’m hoping they do something big for 3, but I honestly doubt it. And kinda regret spending $100,- or so for this game so far… :pensive:

2 Likes

Indeed, morning mate.

Artillery
Cove
Depths
Boneyard
Streets
Lost City

1 Like

Genuinely classic maps will save the game.

TC is gonna read the title of this post and give us another gow4 map lol.

4 Likes

I think its better to have new " never seen before " maps , than playing the same ones over and over again.

the " ALL FATHERS ARENA " its a new map and its awesome man .

1 Like

I think it is better to have both new and old maps at this point and hope it gets an uptick in players again. Really do not see the logic in saying “no” to old maps when the pool is this small and overall boring when it comes to quality with regards to maps. All Fathers is the first new map that feels solid and I would gladly skip any other new map for an old one.
For example I hate Raven Down but would much rather play that than district or training ground ever again. But that is my opinion and ultimately doesn’t matter.
Let me see Mausoleum, Gardens and Subway again. Give us some deep cut tracks instead of a greatest hits.

Honestly we have 6 maps from Gears 4 please no more gears 4 maps.

If I want to play gears 4 maps I will play gears 4 not the worse gears game that is gears 5

1 Like

Just bring back Gridlock and Minh

@III_Essence I think its time to bring it back man

Oh, is it that time of the year @ll_R_E_D_l?

5 Likes

comeback in 2 years and maybe, maybe!

As a gears 1 vet I’ve gotta stay loyal to Gridlock and War Machine. They were something else

Lets just talk about getting rid of Vasgar. Ill trade Vasgar and Forge for Jacinto.

Trash Gridlock is trash just say it. Just because your a Gears 1 vet doesnt mean a thing. These maps need to be retired

I love Gridlock, but I dont miss it.

What a strange reply from you, Red. Gridlock was a staple map of Gears 1 and so has relevance to my statement. It doesn’t make my opinion anymore important but explains why I like it so much.

1 Like

Although I don’t agree with @ll_R_E_D_l that the map is trash, I do agree with him that it needs to be retired, along with other maps who have appeared again and again and again and again and again…

Some of us have been playing on Gridlock for over a decade now, and we’ve had enough.

2 Likes