Bring back Alicia Valera

Can we please get Valera back she was the character i always played in gears 3 and i’ve been waiting too long for TC to bring her back even know they have like 90 reskinned Dom’s and Baird’s and all I ask for is Valera to come out once please let me be heard if anyone see’s this

2 Likes

Valera would be pretty cool, the thing is that she sounds exactly like Kait putting on a Spanish accent since they have the same voice actress. I guess they could recast her, but then would it still feel like the same character from 3?

1 Like

I wasn’t the biggest fan of Alicia, but she’s lightyears better than Kait, Lahni and the dookie monster.

3 Likes

I know a lot of people didn’t really like Valera all to much but it’s just frustrating to see a reskinned dom every week in the shop when they could add just a little variety but that’s only me talking idk

1 Like

Heh earlier today I commented in another post about wishing we had Alicia Valera. Reyna Diaz would be cool too.

Yeah, Valera & Kait have the same voice actress, but it’s not uncommon for someone to do multiples. Hell, the same guy did all 3 Carmine brothers in GoW3.

I mentioned Valera because the characters I enjoy playing has become more limited since being a Nomad and using a Markza for all these headshots. A lot of the triggered character lines/comments get way too annoying to play lol

1 Like