Gears Forums

Bring actual gore back

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #21

I turn it off for my little brothers when they play. But it’s honestly almost the exact same lol🤣

(I AM OSWALD) #22

I used to turn Gore off every once in a while for better performance on some maps in Gears 2. Other than that, no, I don’t. The gore and gruesome headshot sounds are what made Gears of War for me. Gore must stay on!

(Shiddick) #23

Yeah while were at it…Why didn’t the SWARM learn to cuss? Like a sniper hitting a headshot should say “FUUUUHHHQQQQ YOU HAHAH” and a Drone that hits a one-shot should say “LITTLE BEEETTTTCHHHHH”

That Legal Counsel of Microsofts are made up of a bunch of pansies. They literally are responsible for saying we can’t have SUBMISSION as a returning multiplayer game mode? WTF? Because why again? Because they are fuming pansies…

(XeroShinobi) #24

While they’re at it, TC should make gore mandatory for online modes. The meta is to disable it as it makes it easier to confirm pellets and to see in general. You’re at a slight disadvantage if you leave it on, but we all know it’s supposed to be there.

(sancris777) #25

If they are afraid of people being grossed out then they should consider adding a gore slider so you can set it to extreme or normal or none

(XeroShinobi) #26

Gears 4 doesn’t even really have gore in the traditional sense. If anything, they could make a gib filter. All blood effects are enabled, but body parts don’t fly off.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #27

Just to screw with us, I think TC should give us much more blood and guts, but make it all blue :rofl:

(III EnVii III) #28

PC Yes, Xbox No.

(buscobuzzy) #29

Have you noticed since the last update when pulling the trigger on the gnasher nothing happens? I’ve experience this a lot lately even in private versus.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #30

Yes, I have too. I actually think that there was a thread on this a few weeks back. I t seems to be something that quite a few people are dealing with. It’s really frustrating.

(III EnVii III) #31

One of the most frustrating things in the game atm @TC_Octus

(DeemyTheDamager) #32

I was looking forward to kicking around body parts after getting a kill in Gears 4!

(BraveHearts GG) #33

Gears 2’s bodied animation was by far the best, the sound and “weight” of the corpse flying off was so satisfying it’s hard to explain, in Gears 4 it’s like you popped a jello bag and everything just sprays into mist, wish they return to more heavy gore in Gears 5.

(III EnVii III) #34

I agree,

I do love a body being shredded to bits though.

Satisfying.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #35

You disturbed human being… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(III EnVii III) #36

Aw mate, I love a bit of violence, Blood and gore.

I’m sad at how toned down movies like Venom and Logan are.

If I was director, damn, we’d actually get a decent movie :sweat_smile:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #37

Yo! Logan was a great movie bruh!
I didn’t see Venom, I was soooooo mad that the producers decided to make it PG-13 and not R.

Do you like the SAW movies?

(III EnVii III) #38

Logan was good, but I didn’t see any spoilers and was expecting Logan to be shredding up people and going on a wild one.

Then heard it’s “Old Man Logan” and was hella disappointed but the film in itself was a good sendoff.

And yes, loved the first few SAWs and then went a little repetitive.

I did like Silent Hill too but that’s more “horror” I guess.

I would love a superhero movie that just goes on a rampage and what not and really bloody and violent :joy:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #39

I liked Logan cuz it was a superhero movie that tried not to be a superhero movie. It reminded me of Book of Eli.

Yes, Saw did get repetitive, but they were very unique. At least up until Jigsaw.

I didn’t watch all of Silent Hill, but I really liked what I did see.

Dude! Have you seen the trailer for Brightburn?!?! It’s a horror/superhero movie that is coming out this year.
The basic idea is that it imagines what it would be like if superman was evil. It looks fantastic, I’m really looking forward to it

(III EnVii III) #40

Don’t get me wrong, I liked it, just expected something different :see_no_evil:

Even though I’ve seen all of them, I can only really remember the first.

Now this seems like my kind of film!!

I did enjoy the Netflix Original Will Smith film. That was surprisingly decent even though it didn’t get good reviews and I read there’s a sequel coming. Similar name it’s called “Bright”.