Brawler Escape Run dedicated to Beetle, Snakey and Koty

@beetlecorn34370
@SNAKEYWAKEY389
@RelaxingKoty

Thanks for inspiration!

14 Likes

Already commented on the vid but this was a very fun video. Killing the entire last room, helipad and the enemies that spawn when the doors close with one ultimate is awesome to see.

2 Likes

I was inspired by your run on the Detour.
Brawler’s ult is definitely lots of fun :smiley:

2 Likes

Definitely one of my classes i play all the time now. BM. Striker. Brawler and Infil are my go to classes.

2 Likes

This is an excellent run! I’ve never seen this map done this fast solo.

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:
I had a little problem with twitch recording it in very low resolution but I still decided to post because this run was so much fun lol

2 Likes

Brilliant run, well played :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

1 Like

Very nice :grin:

Brawler has always been somewhat OP in Escape, right ?

1 Like

Brawler when the class came out was OP. Not now though. Brawler in OP3 and OP4 Escape is the only thing I deem Overpowered in the history of Gears 5.

I think the nerf in damage resistance took place over a year ago when operation 5 started.

1 Like

Nice run and more importantly, Excellent music choices! Very fitting.

2 Likes

Yes TC nerfed Cole in op5 when they removed heroes system.

I remember doing comparison on the Labirynth when Cole was completely immune to melee attacks right before op5.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Late response but really good run. You managed to make Killing Time Brawler work on a map with shorter ultimate which is really good.

3 Likes

Thank you again!
I chose the End exactly because this map has Shorter Ultimate.
I’m working on another map that has a mod that I hate lol and I think Brawler can do the same in the second act.

Stopping Power? Then again, in the ult, you ignore stopping power.

1 Like

Yes! The key in the ult though is to make sure I get enough kills to last before I reach the next spawn.
I did some testing last night and it’s definitely doable.
I almost got it but died because I made a silly mistake on the LZ which resulted in me spawning in the safe room without my ult lol

Very entertaining to watch. Great choice of music to accompany the run too.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: