Boost not giving double stars (Bug) (Main thread)

Me brother got 30 days of boost got double stars on the first day. Now theres no double stars. i dont know whats worst watchind the boost timer tick or know that the time bomb is ticking in me brothers head. .

2 Likes

Tc knows and they are currently working on it.

I have 69 days of boost left at the moment, and I just realized I’m not earning double stars for completing daily tour objectives like I usually do. Anyone else having this problem? Do we know when it will get fixed? I don’t want to complete my last two if I won’t get my double stars. Lastly, for the three daily tour objectives that I completed today, will I get my double star bonus at a later time? Or did I simply miss out?

This has been going on since yesterday. TC is aware. There is a thread already.

1 Like

Why the hell am i not getting the boost xp with the stars? I used up my iron to get 30 days for nothing? Wtf fix that ■■■■ or give me back the iron i used up

1 Like

The search function is a nifty tool. Chances are, your question has already been answered

3 Likes

What is this search function you speak of? Is it like Ask Jeeves?

2 Likes

Sera just made a banner on top of the forums… sadly, I feel like it’s going to be wasted effort.

1 Like

It’s a sign that they have no clue how to solve it.

3 Likes

I meant more that it’s not gonna fix people creating excess threads.

Of course not. Solving it would though.

On the one hand I kinda appreciate that they made it a banner, on the other hand it should have been fixed 10 hours ago.

This company is so sad. Ps5 here I come

I rather people keep making threads to hopefully shame them into doing something about it. This is a day and a half of nothing.

1 Like

Tried using that nifty tool and the most recent thread I saw was from 2019. For such a hot topic, maybe it should be first thing you see when coming to this site. “We are aware of particular issue. We are working on it.” Thanks though.

A full day (and still counting) of people’s wasted boost… sure hope there’s a free boost weekend coming shortly after the fix lol

1 Like

Yea and it will be for everyone whether they bought the boost or not. My bank is processing my refund now. No point getting bundle for boost that didn’t exist. I can wait a week for Hoffman.

1 Like

To be fair,Gears is the only reason I own an Xbox. With no Fable/ mass effect or great flagship titles in the last generation…things ain’t looking good for xbox when I invest next time…

1 Like

It’s the only game I play on Xbox. I have ps for spiderman and some other games to play with nephew since he likes Sony also. Xbox is done.

That doesn’t bother me, I understand your point, but if I’m getting compensated I’m not bothered if others benefit lol

I also bought the characters with Iron for once, which I usually just wait a week and buy them with coins, but since I’m saving up for the Crystal set, yea I just used Iron this time.

1 Like

If I could play Gears on PS , I would never buy an Xbox…simple as that …Xbox one was garbage for flagships games, as they tried to promote a media platform that every smart TV had built in 18 months later…at the expense of good games . Microsoft can snap up the studios with money years later to promote game pass but my faith has already taken a good hit in the face…