Boost not giving double stars (Bug) (Main thread)

Just curious, anyone else experiencing this? I have 61 days of boost left but not getting double stars. Was fine when I played yesterday.

Tried a restart but still only single stars.

21 Likes

Just beat me to the post. Same for me and restarted game twice.

3 Likes

Having photo evidence is good, hope TC can help you with this.

1 Like

Luckily I noticed and have only lost out on 2 stars.

I always look for my blue stars as soon as the TOD loads up ever since getting boost.

1 Like

Thanks I’m not alone then.

1 Like

It happened mid way through a versus match (37,500 damage). I received the double stars for the shotgun kills in a previous match.

I’m having the same issue. 15 days left and not getting double stars. I completed and re-rolled an objective before noticing which is very annoying.

3 Likes

Yup, same here. Had them done already but now they show up as 1-3 stars.

@TC_Kilo1062 @TC_Sera

4 Likes

Not ideal…

Will chase up!

5 Likes

I’m sitting at 34 waves out of 35 for Horde, lol, I want my 6 stars. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’m hopeful it gets fixed shortly.

1 Like

Seems to affect everyone. At least our entire squad is missing them.

2 Likes

I am also having same issue

2 Likes

I was mid-Horde and had a momentary out of the ordinary lag moment. Wondering if that’s when it happened? Was around the store refresh time.

It makes you wonder what could have happened to cause this. I don’t ever recall this issue. Was a silent update being pushed out for something else? If so, how could it cause this?

It would be nice to get an explanation.

@TC_Kilo1062 I too am having this issue today. I usually grind out challenges to knock out the tod as quick as possible. I just spent iron on re-rolls as well. Dont wanna do them if im not getting double for them. That is why I buy boost. Also,required a re-start to get the iron from the tod. You are doing a great job @TC_Kilo1062. Appreciate ya.

That would be a MIRACLE if we ever got one of those.

6 Likes

Yep same, missing boost stars.

Ugh. I don’t know if I wanna sign on now

1 Like

Same