BOOM! - A Hijack love story

A video showing how OP the boomshot scion hijack is!

12 Likes

If TC nerf the hijacked Boomer, we will know who to blame…

9 Likes

Jack is a badass.

2 Likes

Imagine this was one of the times the Ult ending didn’t pop and left you 2m (so uncloaked) from that Boomshot Scion… :smirk:

1 Like

Yeah glad that didnt happen, seems to happen at the startt of each op and then after a week or two everything goes back to normal.

1 Like

what the heck I love Jack now!
just kidding I’ve always loved Jack

2 Likes

What, were you playing with More Health turned off? It never does that much damage when I use it.

2 Likes

Yes was on Incon with more health turned off, but with a high rampage and hitting actives it does the same thing on master.

1 Like

Every time I hijack an enemy lately their clips are empty and I have to reload…lol
The tuning seems to be different with hijacked enemies too and the weapons work a lot better for me ?.

1 Like

TC making PvE changes? HA

Well, this video is obviously heavily doctored. Nothing to see here TC

1 Like

That’s crazy. I normally wouldn’t be able to take out Kestrel or boss but Incon More Health off explains it.

1 Like

If it benefits the player, then TC will fix it, no questions asked.

2 Likes

The tuning for hijacked weapons is very different, boom splash is massive for example, but ice scion does almost nothing

It was on a daily with no regen too, so it helped that it was already half damaged and I hit all the shots. Without those factors I wouldnt have been able to kill it

In the video I said I wouldn’t be able to kill it before I started trying because seomtimes they can be hard to land shots on.

1 Like

I highly doubt they’re wacking all the known bugs in this last update but a man can hope.

1 Like

We should make a fun community game guessing which bug fixes will make it to the patch notes :stuck_out_tongue:

…and then how many in the patch notes are actually fixed

(Yes I am salty about how many bugs have enver been fixed, including ones listed as being fixed)

1 Like

They pulling a “updated localisation files” or “removed herobrine” kinda meme with some of these logs because they didn’t actually do some of them. Fueling fire to my theory nobody at TC players gears 5 anymore.

1 Like

Oh, no they won’t fix the bugs that impact negatively, but there is a good chance they will fix the ones that benefit the player lol.

2 Likes

lmao facts

1 Like