Gears Forums

Blue stars broken?

Is it me or is the daily reward thing broken? I thought blue stars gave you double but I get the standard amount? Is this something I should complain about? Or should I just punch myself in the ■■■■ and keep playing like a grateful ■■■■■■■ who is wasting time on a ■■■■■■ game? I mean, I’m all about grinding for cool ■■■■, i used to play WoW. But this is a console game. How can you have this many problems and still keep the lights on? Is it any wonder why ■■■■■■■ FARM SIMULATOR is higher than this turd?! More people sitting around watching a person ■■■■■■■ FAKE FARMING than are interested in watching someone play this game?! Are we serious here? Is TC really going to let a franchise like this be lost? They sure as ■■■■ aren’t doing anything to fix it besides adding skins. SKINS is not the ■■■■■■■ issue! We want the gameplay and the rewards and cash systems fixed too!!

Its like some playing tetris
i did the tour already so not sure if stars are working properly

Do you have boost? You only double stars if you have active boost.

This farming gm sounds fun tho,:rofl:

2 Likes

I am also wondering if the OP thinks the blue stars give 2 stars each. Example being a 3 star objective gives 3 additional blue stars with boost for a total of six stars, but OP may think the blue stars are worth double, so he may count that objective as being worth 9 stars total.

7 Likes

If hes playing that farming gm we may never no.

1 Like

The blue stars that u see r the extra stars u receive for having boost, the blue 1s dont get 2x. Hope this helps👍

3 Likes

Now I get it! Thx so much! I’ve had boost for a while and couldn’t figure out why I was only getting credit for one. Thx for clearing that up! That takes 1 thing off the list of gripes. Now if they could tone down the grind for Horde players. I would love to have more than one toon capped so that I don’t have to play the same role everytime. But once you get to level 10 it’s a long stinking grind.

3 Likes