Gears Forums

Blissful Ignorance From TC

I don’t normally post things like this, but I saw this:

Disgusting. There are multiple, multiple threads on this forum regarding the absolute mess that Ranked game modes are currently in. Lots of people, mainly EU, constantly unable to find a match and when they do they’re greeted with a ping so high only NASA can bring it down.

Yet here is the main head of Versus, ignoring all these issues and looking at false numbers. Disappointing.

47 Likes

Hahahah they’re celebrating a game mode I haven’t even touched instead of fixing real problems :cold_sweat:

16 Likes

Wait, isn’t there an event going on? lol

6 Likes

Just think how many people who aren’t currently playing ranked due to server issues, i imagine that plays a big part in this

10 Likes

That must be where all the DD Mac skins are.

22 Likes

Exactly, it’s just crazy. It just annoyed me that he overlooked all of these issues for the sake of praising their terrible new mode.

6 Likes

Probably due to all the EU players who want to play, but aren’t going to put their rank at risk by playing on US servers.

This has got to make you think. Delay fixing the EU ranked servers so you can post BS numbers to give yourself praise?

Tinfoil hat sure, but it’s suspicious that the EU servers have seemed to always work in non ranked modes… (AFAIK). :thinking:

4 Likes

Indeed, I know a few.

1 Like

Arcade is a legitimately fun mode. I think there are some improvements that can be made (for example, adding some objective game types), but no need to s*** on TC for celebrating the success they’re having with Arcade.

5 Likes

They are not in a position to celebrate “success”.

11 Likes

If Arcade is the most played versus mode, then yes, they are fully within reason to consider it a success and celebrate.

1 Like

Ewww people play arcade that much. I’m putting the medal off till last because I hate it. Win 10 or 15 matches or whatever.

2 Likes

As a result of the two far more popular modes being brutally unplayable? No, that’s inaccurate numbers. Be realistic.

9 Likes

Numbers don’t necessarily mean success.

Bit like when Netflix posts numbers of people watching something.

For something like Gears 5, success would be having a good healthy population in two years time. Something like Gears 1 & 3 had.

How they even claim anything to be successful right now is a joke. Since there are still plenty of problems.

2 Likes

They really ■■■■■■ up quitter penalties…

1 Like

There you go.

4 Likes

2 Likes

They still don’t have plans to do anything about the aim-assist lol

1 Like

Really?

2 Likes

a toggle option? that’s it.

1 Like