Blademaster Tag Team

Just a short fun video I wanted to share with the forums. Its my new friend @Ultra_Gnasty and I bullying Master difficulty Swarmaks as Blademaster. I thought these were some pretty cool clips of us killing them and wanted to share. Its 5 Swarmak kills on Master Difficulty.

12 Likes

Somehow I knew what this thread would be about even just seeing the title. There is something quite different about having two Blademasters absolutely wreck a Swarmak. Though I’ve only had one of those cases in all my Horde playtime as of yet.

2 Likes

We need jet packs to bully Kestrels next :laughing:

2 Likes

Who needs Jetpacks when we have Brutal CLAW.

4 Likes

The next tag team should be a BM and striker, where the striker hits from the front to stun and BM hits from the rear
Night at the roxbury style

I never knew the BM could fight a swarmak until now though

1 Like

:flushed: :pleading_face: :weary:

How dare you

Playing striker with you & el chumbo before, I had 0 opportunity to see the bosses while I was smashing other enemies.

1 Like

Awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

This was amazing! Two ultimate Lahnis, it gets no better, lol.

1 Like

That would be cool but unfortunately Strikers Ult doesn’t stun Swarmaks. From my experience atleast.

I guess it would work on a matriarch or other enemy

1 Like

Yeah it works on most of the enemies. It works on the matriarch if you stay behind her.

It baffles me that some people still insist on not having any Blademasters in their games. When in the right hands they absolutely destroy everything.

1 Like