“ Black Steel Characters “

Drop the e sport packs again for anyone that missed out on them

2 Likes

I’ll sell you mine :eyes:

3 Likes

Do you really wanna waste money at this point when Gears 5 is right around the corner??? Its not like you can take them with you

1 Like

@III_EnVii_III get an og tag and I gotchu

At this point, let them spend their money on their Ken and Barbie characters. Who cares anymore. It’ll be their loss when they can’t carry them over.

4 Likes

@T0NY_HAYABUSA I’m not worried about money buddy I’m good on that :joy::skull: I could care less if I they don’t carry over game won’t be coming out till October anyways and the games dead right now just need something to spend money on that’s all :man_shrugging:

Right around the corner? So it’s coming out next week? :smiley:

:joy::joy:

(face palm)

Why not spend the money on a good game that is still alive* and won’t die in a few months as a sequel releases which is generally expected to be much better than its predecessor?

*Excluding Fortnite.

2 Likes

Hard to find a game that’s remotely decent everything has gone down hill in the past few years

That is true. Well, if you just wait for a few more months I’m sure you can spend to your heart’s delight in 5. I kinda doubt the eSports packs will return for 4 when there are no more events planned for it and its lifespan will likely be over in a few months. As decent as it was it’s not got the replayability to still be good at this point.

2 Likes

You don’t get the joke do you? And you call yourself a clown :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I think we all got the joke, it just wasnt funny or clever

I wasn’t trying to be funny.

A joke thats not funny. Sounds like a paradox to me!

It was sarcasm

I’ll gladly buy some off you lol

Bet you feel pretty stupid now that the game is coming out September 10th and 6th for early access :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::joy:

Also you may be good on money but no one is richer than @III_EnVii_III on this forums that is his title.

1 Like

I can confirm that. It wouldn’t surprise me if he was the one person on this forum who spent the most money purely for building a PC setup and associated equipment that is for Gears 5. It almost seems like he loves to spend money, especially for Gears.

2 Likes