Black mamba Banner

What happened to the Black Mamba Banner? Not in the store this week should have went to gears coins

It was in featured, not a new item. So obviously it would disappear after a week. If TC didn’t lie though it should show up in 2 weeks again. Big “IF” though.

1 Like

Looks like it could’ve been bought with gears coins last week. I didn’t get it though. Only store-bought banners I’m collecting are the character ones and then I don’t even use those.

1 Like

TC has stated that they are looking to bring back most previously released content through a series of store drops once Op.8 is over. It should come back eventually.

1 Like

Sauce for anyone curious: https://www.gears5.com/operation-8-drop-2-reveal

While this update marks the final content update for Gears 5, we will still refresh Gears 5 up to the holidays. This will also involve more events for you to participate in and get special rewards for.
We will also be looking to update the store with “Essential Drops,” with the end goal to have the store full of all previously released content, with some exceptions such as the top character skin awarded in each Tour of Duty and exclusive promotional content. Keep an eye out as we will be announcing when we are doing these significant store drops.

Although I’m curious if “exclusive promotional content” includes Esports skins or not. They already brought back prior stream skins once or twice so I’m not sure why they stopped doing that.

2 Likes

I would assume that they would continue to handle eSports separately, but it’s anyone’s guess.

1 Like

I wish they would bring back the black mamba weapon skins, the banner almost has the same style from the skins in Gears 4

2 Likes