Better horde matchmaking filter settings suggestion

So when you choose a filter such as frenzy or difficulty and enter a lobby and then leave cause they have crap modifiers, you have to redo the filter settings

The settings should just remain forever until you change it again or remove them

2 Likes

Yeah that is annoying
Features daily map should also be at the top of the search when selecting a level to play on

1 Like

This doesn’t even really have to be a thing though because of how many people run the daily. I honestly hate the fact that I can’t search horde lobbies without 80% of them being the daily. It really shows the lack of incentive to do anything BUT the daily when in Gears 4 outside of speedrunning this wasn’t the case.

I know its not going to happen but TC really needs to give people more reason to run the other maps. Like a bonus for clearing maps you haven’t done for that week or something.

I said a few times I think a great idea would be a random map selection option. It would offer bonus incentive like extra experience or cards. I think Mass Effect 3 had something like this IIRC it was like 15% bonus experience.

All I play is daily then leave
No reason to play gears that long

Too many games to play
Not enough time like when we were yoing

U missed some text.