Gears Forums

Best Voice Lines

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #1

So it’s just a small discussion, What is the best voice lines in your opinion? I have a lot of ones from Anthony and Sam :slight_smile: For example :
Like Sam’s “Eat **** and Die!” After an execution
Or Anthony’s “Now you see why you don’t mess with a carmine!” After finishing a meat shield
Or “Moving On!” Same as above from Anthony’s
There is A LOT I tell ya. :smile:

Also I am working on a video that contains all voice lines from Sam, (Almost everything she says is a masterpiece, So not only one voice line is my favourite from her!) I might do it for other characters but now only this is my main focus :smiley:

(Forget about the last thing I said)

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #2

I’m gonna make a lot of people angry with this one…

“Close your eyes and count to ****”

El-P

I laugh every time😂

(mendigo2005) #3

(mendigo2005) #4

I HATE that character.

It’s not as bad as Bernie though…

Griffin at least is funny (but sometimes could shut the hell up).

(ll R E D l) #5

I hate him too. He sounds like a b*tch lol.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #6

He sounds like Jonah Hill

(ll R E D l) #7

Holy poop nuggets I can totally see it

(Fatalist Flames) #8

“Even juicy hooch can’t help you now!”
“You remind me of my cousin!”
“Did’ja hear that? Haha! Was that your ear? Did’ja hear that! Hahaha!”

Dizzy Wallin aka the legend

EDIT: I also like Ben Carmine’s “Gotcha!” with that goofy laugh afterwards. Wish I can find that audio, would love it as a text tone on my phone.

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #9

Well, I may record that audio just for you :smile: I will try to record it as fast as I can + without any voice with it

(Fatalist Flames) #10

If so, you’d be the legend (sorry Dizzy lol)

(Me0wMix CatFood) #11

Also a fan of Sam’s lines. Just wish all the character lines had more variety. They did a decent job. But, after you play this game for a while they reeeeealy get repetitive.

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #12

Definitely :smile: Some characters share some voice lines and that sucks in my opinion (Man, Just look at Bernie and Sam, That’s just an another topic)

But if you think about it they can’t do anything with the repetitive part.

(Me0wMix CatFood) #13

I cringed yesterday when I (Sam) was standing next to Bernie as we got spayed with lancer fire and we both made the exact same, “Agh!” sounds at nearly the same time. Confirmed what I suspected about the sound sample being shared between them.

(Potato Boy 025) #14

What happened to El-P’s f***boy quote?

(Duffman GB) #15

What is pretty pathetic is we have to blank out the words or phrases we like best from Gears of War…on the official Gears of War thread on the Gears of War site/forum.

As for best. Lines from Gears 3, Sam specifically

(ll R E D l) #16

It makes no sense. Gotta keep mature langue out of the forums because you might hurt someones feelings

(mendigo2005) #17

Remembered another good one:

(Duffman GB) #18

It is a load of Kryllguano :wink:

(ll R E D l) #19

but yet we can post videos with Marcus saying “Thats 5 MOTHERF*CKERS”

(Duffman GB) #20

Excellent, never heard that, not having got 5 on the bounce.