Best Map of All Time?

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #21

Mansion, Raven Down, Harbor. A lot of maps…
Depends on the game mode, Team mates and enemies :smile:

(Omen LP) #22

I love Fuel Depot…

(mendigo2005) #23

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/gearsofwar/images/9/9c/Sandbar.png/revision/latest?cb=20110609050645

(ENGxROSESxLIONS) #24

Fuel depo,blood drive happy horde fan

(Rundan) #25

Best Classic Map: Gridlock

(GreatWhiteShark) #26

Thank you!

Can’t believe I forgot Mansion.

Fuel Depot also seems to be my best map. I almost always finish at the top of my team on it.

(III EnVii III) #27

Gridlock would benefit from map shrinking every couple of minutes to stop the campers. Maybe the areas get darker and Kryll appear so they become no go zones or you die and that should force players to actually play and not hide :sweat_smile:

I’m sure a few others could benefit from this or maybe a special version on TDM would be trialed alongside this :see_no_evil:

(GhostofDelta2) #28

Perhaps they could sink gridlock with a giant worm?

(III EnVii III) #29

The worm could circle Gridlick and slowly sink it :+1:

(GB6 Kazuya) #30

Yes, this. 100%. The Kryll are the only type of environmental hazard I accept in Gears. It worked on Bulletmarsh. Plus not to mention it would look great having the Kryll on either Gears of War UE Gridlock or Gears of War 3.

That’s actually a great idea, reminds me of “Flood” from Gears of War 2. That was good for forcing professional campers, and their marshmallows, into the fight.

(III EnVii III) #31

Imagine going into the closed off area and the Sires or something jumps out and executes you.

Could be random what happens,

Maybe Kryll,

A lurking Beserker,

A Zombie RAAM

Or something like that :grimacing::metal:

(GB6 Kazuya) #32

:joy: Lambert Berserker bursts through the wall, grabs and drags you away. :+1:

Oooh, Halloween event. Kryll “clouds” everywhere, Zombie RAAM (complete with bloodied face hanging off with a loud but eerie “VEENNGEAANCEE!!) randomly leans out one and pulls you into the Kryll to be torn apart.

(TGLT Clutch) #33

dark Gears 1 maps and some of the GoW 2 maps such as River and Hail. GoW 3 favorite was …. they all were fantastic except a few that I don’t remember. Sandbar would be perfect if they actually allowed you cross that body of water in the middle using some boat line or something.

(DownInFlames85) #34

My favorite Horde map, shame it was only for one game.

(DJ NME) #35

Mausoleum. Really miss that map.

(RelaxedHoffman) #36

Underhill and Goldrush for horde.

(Carpus Fenix) #37

A lot of the Gears (1) maps would get my vote but I would have to say Gridlock, had better games on other maps but that map is iconic to Gears for me.

(open flask) #38

Nowhere and bloodmarsh

(XpL Ultrax) #39

River

(DownInFlames85) #40

Underhill is underrated. A fun Horde map, no matter where you set up.