Best forum member

(Krylon Blue) #102

It’s all good. I get upset over the lag created by their inconsistent connections and when someone acts like it’s an excuse due to failures it’s frustrating. I win matches and perform better than almost every player I come against but I’d do even better if the netcode wasn’t so touchy. While I know we’re on dedicated servers it always feels P2P the moment there are inconsistent or higher pings. It’s weird.

(jvergoth) #103

I don’t play at your level. I play at the bottom. Ther is a lot of whining. I gets quite distracting.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #104

I would like to know @EVIL_0NE and @GhostofDelta2 opinions on this subject

(GhostofDelta2) #105

A lot of great people on this forum. Plenty who have spent tons of time helping others and it would be nice if at least one of them got a cool reward.

I would prefer that TC would pick forum members rather than by committee but I can understand the appeal. I just don’t want a situation where people try to manipulate who would win like with the Bieber contest.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #106

I completely agree. And I honestly think that the most unbiased approach would be by vote that all forum members are qualified for. Or maybe have the members nominate potential number of people, and then TC decides who wins. But still, I personally prefer the former method.

(GhostofDelta2) #107

I prefer this hybrid approach personally. Checks and balances and all that.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #108

Oh and forgive me. @Ektope too. Sorry. I haven’t seen you in awhile on here. I just remembered when I saw you “liked” @GhostofDelta2’s post

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #109

Yeah I could see that.

(ReaganSmash1985) #110

I think Bleeding Pepper should be on the list.

(mizzelphug) #111

I’m good with faces but bad with names so it’s one of the people with a Red Omen emblem I guess.

And remember, kids…

(V7K1NG) #112

Heres a idea ,maybe a community or forums hall of fame,for people who have made excepitional contributions to the forums and the community ,people ,like razord edge,shadow,TAO DEVIL ,Skorge ,BCHaps ,Evil ,Greox

(xFribbo) #113

I like that idea, all members like Onyx Guard too that have helped raised money for charities. And like GFC and Crimson for hosting tournaments for players in the community, for no reason and using their own money and connections to reward the winners.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #114

Oh. And I think that there should be more available badges .

(SchizoPsycho74) #115

Sorry that I’m late to the party, but there would be no Gears forums without the Schizophrenic Psycho. So I nominate myself for the best, one and only forum member. Bring it haters! :sunglasses:

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #116

Sorry but I have no clue who you are

(GB6 Kazuya) #117

Damn it Tony, you beat me to it…

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #118

I’m with Tony and Kazuya on this one

(GreatWhiteShark) #119

No mentions of me? Aiight aiight no problem. It’s all good. Totally not begrudgingly holding back tears, I honestly can’t blame you for overlooking the sheer awesomeness that I am so it’s okay.

Anyway @AliceInChainsaw gets my MOTM vote. His arsenal of witty GIFs warranting the best comeback responses alone gets my vote for this month’s MOTM and every one after that until he wins. Not only that but he knows his PC stuff and has helped people countless number of times.

Honorable Mentions- @MeowMix CatFood is also a great forum member, @mendigo2005 is also a helpful contributor and EnVii for his funny posts.

@API used to be one of my fav forumgoers, but he stopped coming around these parts so idk… 🤷

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #120

Dude, everyone has nominated themselves lol :rofl:

Totes agree by brother!

Yeah, where is he?

(GreatWhiteShark) #121

I have no idea, he stopped coming around here a couple months ago, but I know he plays on another tag, I’ve seen him scrim with AngryFPSgamer on his twitch tv.