(mendigo2005) #61

Sorry, I prefer this:

https://forums.gearsofwar.com/t/blood-moon-imago-finally-i-get-one/13116/70

Much funnier!

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #62

You just totally lost my vote for MOTM :rofl:

Yes @mendigo2005 I think we all agree that is the best thread out there lol

(mendigo2005) #63

This member of the month crap reminds me of those pictures we find at McDonalds walls…

They don’t seem much happy/proud of that. It seems kinda obligated.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #64

As soon as I come to the forums and get paid, I’ll consider your McDonalds analogy :grin:

(mendigo2005) #65

You know how I’d be on those pictures?

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #66

I’m assuming not in the most pleasant disposition :joy:

(mendigo2005) #67

Au contraire.

I’d be like this: :grin::boom::laughing::boom::sweat_smile:

I love Mc fries, and that would mean they’re for free!

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #68

touche

(NUBinbound) #69

you could have just said “you should see how toxic people get when you use anything but the gnasher”
i dont get the logic behind calling someone a “try-hard” in RANKED like yeah i’m tryna win it’s ■■■■■■■ RANKED MATCHES

(Rundan) #70

I nominate… keanu reeves

(Duffman GB) #71

Pledge your allegiance to Gears 3 and agree it is THE pinnacle of Gears and you will get my vote. :wink:

Locust Forever

(III EnVii III) #72

I’m sorry but Gears 3 was the worst out the main games.

It goes like this:

Gears 4 > Gears UE > Gears 2 > Gears 1 > Gears 3 > Gears J

But then Judgement was just all round bad where Gears 3 is the worst out the main ones but definitely better than J.

:+1:

(Duffman GB) #73

Please tell me you are joking ??? Or the very least explain. And please don’t just say Sawnoff and retro :wink:

(III EnVii III) #74

Didn’t feel like Gears, the movement was off, felt really blocky and weird.

Just didn’t enjoy the MP all round tbh.

I even went back to it a couple of months ago but again, didn’t like it whatsoever.

Feel like it’s slow and clunky for my liking.

(Duffman GB) #75

Don’t see that at all. Movement and Gnasher are different certainly, just like all Gears. Baffled you rate it so low, I thought you were a true Gearhead :wink: :slight_smile:
Oh well, would not do to be all the same. Just curious but how many hours have you put into it and do you try every mode ?

(Asurazu Rasu) #76

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #77

Well this started to go downhill😂

(III EnVii III) #78

Exactly, it’s different like all gears but in the worst way possible.

Again, it’s just my opinion and everyone will rate the games different but I’d much rather play 4 / UE / 2 / 1 over 3.

I just couldn’t get going with 3 and didn’t put much into the MP because of it after giving it fair chance and trying to like it.

Gears 1 and 2 had so, so many hours out into them but 3 lost its appeal and magic for me which J completely ruined until UE came round and really ignited the spark again.

Gears 4 took a lot of adjustment to and I initially thought I wasn’t going to like it but I gave it the same chance and ended up liking the fluidity of it.

This is definitely talking from a LAN or Private Match type point of view as all the Gears games have struggled with online multiplayer, whether it’s bad netcode, high ping players, inconsistent Gnashers and so on.

I did like the weapons, Sawed Off was great and I still like the Retro too. I don’t believe in removing weapons from the next game, even if they just appear in MP.

But yeah, I didn’t like 3 much and still don’t.

(DarkChaoz95) #79

You know what, there is one person i definitely like to norminate… and that is the guy behind the baba love forum spam on the old forums and the new.

:stuck_out_tongue:

(Aziz XXCOOLXX) #80

It really did :rofl: