Best forum member

(mendigo2005) #21

:roll_eyes:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #22

You know what? Just to spite you, I shall vote you as member of the month!:rofl:

(mendigo2005) #23

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

(mendigo2005) #24

I would vote that guy just so he could be the only one with a forever “2” on the side of that skin.

(Considering we’re talking about that Imago as reward).

(III EnVii III) #25

I nominate myself because who else has received over 3,100 Likes?

:sunglasses::gem: :trophy:

(DownInFlames85) #26

There’s enough booty kissing going on around here as is. No need to make it official every month, now do we?

:kissing_heart:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #27

Don’t understand who you are kissing up to? It would be a event completely voted by the community

(jvergoth) #28

We need to know who’s nose is brownest now, don’t we?:rofl:

(DownInFlames85) #29

Believe me, it’ll go to someone’s head. Then will come the “Forum Member of the Month Imago Skin” threads and so on lol.

(jvergoth) #30

Good point. The community does seem to be only about 20 people, though.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #31

It actually could be a good motivator to become a member. And, with Gears 5, and probably a new forms, there will be a larger audience.

@DownInFlames85 That could be true. But I still don’t see that as a reason not to do it. So what if a couple guys get cocky. That’s most diamonds lol

(DownInFlames85) #32

Well, to be fair, some people can only tolerate so much. Especially some of the nonsense on here. Reason as to why I’ve scaled back, But, I’m only one random “Day One Gearhead” y’know?

(DownInFlames85) #33

“That’s most diamonds.”

You got me there, my friend, haha.

(jvergoth) #34

Lets just all get tatoos, then TC can give us skins, then we can start in on some other nonsense.:grinning:

(DownInFlames85) #35

Well, no joke, but my first ever tattoo back in 2007 was the Crimson Omen. I hardly bring it up. Not overly exaggerated, true to the original logo.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #36

That’s pretty cool!:grin:

(DownInFlames85) #37

Thanks.

Wasn’t trying to rain on your idea. Just what I’ve noticed over my tenure. It’s actually good.

(jvergoth) #38

Thats awesome. As it should be.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #39

Nah man. I didn’t expect everyone to think it was a great idea (and for the record , it was @Noble_Guardian’s idea, not mine. I just made a thread for it) so I respect your opinion. Especially coming from a day 1.

(jvergoth) #40

I wasn’t day 1 on 4, but I have been here since Gears 1 and I think it’s a great idea. The community is what keeps the game alive. Show them some love.:smirk: