Best forum member

(Stoic Slab) #138

A pretty cool guy. I only ever conversed with him once or twice back on the previous TC forums, but he was among the old guard since the EPIC days.

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #139

Ah I see. Sadly, I never was a part of the old forums

(xFribbo) #140

It was great, the good ol’ times, once reaching a certain amount of posts you would be a different character, also had a ton of avatars to choose from, all Gears related… obviously lol.

(V7K1NG) #141

You dont know the legend of TAO Devil ,well sit back and let me tell you the story :

this is a story handed down from generations to generations, a story told from the highest mountain tops to the lowest valleys ,There once was a magical land called The EPIC GAMES forums where gear heads far and wide came to discuss their favorite game .
There was a forum member who was so legendary that he had his own title made for him ,a forum member so macial people came from all over in hopes that they could have TAO Devil reply to one of their threads or post.
A forums member who just by saying his name on the forums got you a day suspension
Maybe just maybe if conditions are right ,the moon is full and aligined with the rest of the planets ,the sky has to be the prefect shade of orange ,maybe just maybe these here forums will get touched by the magic of the LEGEN - wait for it - DAIRY TAO DEVIL…
This my friends has been the Legend of TAO Devil

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #142

jaw drops, then falls down dead from pure shock and awe

(mendigo2005) #143

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #144

From what I understand, the closest thing we have to TAO Devil is probably @T0NY_HAYABUSA

(mendigo2005) #145

:roll_eyes:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #146

Ok ok…it’s a tie between you and Tony. But only because you are both the biggest a-holes on here🤣

(mendigo2005) #147

Hahaha

Ok

Just a side note, there’s a lot of ■■■ kissing around here… It just covers most of the “a-holeness”

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #148

Not for you and Tony. Both of your a-holeness is quite prominent :joy:

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #149

I blame the absolutely terrible food you guys have south of the border for your a-holeness.
And I blame Tony’s on account that he’s just angry with all of the syllables in his name…

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #150

That’s a bunch of bull man! I’m actually a pleasant person in real life. True story

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #151

Hahaha! I don’t doubt that bro! And I find you generally nice on the forums as well, you just like to troll a lot, which is great, cuz i’m the same way😂

(V7K1NG) #152

There is no one in the same league as the Legen -wait for it - dary TAO Devil

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #153

revives, then dies once again, from pure shock and awe

(mendigo2005) #154

Have you ever eaten arroz com feijão?

(T0NY HAYABUSA) #155

Wish I knew that dude

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #156

No I have not, and nor do I plan to…:rofl:

(mendigo2005) #157

It’s very healthy.