Beneficial PvE Thingies

We’ve had a history of plenty of beneficial PvE things like freezing barriers, bleeding barriers, etc. Was curious if we have anything like that still going on? I think the chances of them patching those things are much lower now that they have a skeleton crew and would probably be afraid of breaking the game if they fixed anything.

Strikers gigableed is still in the game (or again?) and is pretty busted. Not much else I can think of I’d consider gamebreaking.

Don’t think I’m familiar with that one, how does it work?

Mace, throw Incens (Shocks and active Scorcher also work/worked) and voila, everything melts in record time.

You can call them exploits/glitches because that’s what they are lol

1 Like

I like “thingies” better lol

2 Likes

I prefer calling it a lack of play testing and quality control that leads to short lived but interesting experiments.

2 Likes

Beneficial PvE Thingies aka Bugs and Glitches lol

I’m curious if Gunner can still bleed with grenades when holding TBow?

1 Like

Both things we said are very true lol

1 Like

GL Mastery’s recoil affects all weapons, not just the GL. Custom GL increases Ult damage only if you’re holding a lancer GL. It can almost instantly kill a kestral on boss rush if you have that card along with bullet boost. The time to kill is way slower if you’re holding a boomshot.

You can also deal bleed damage if you’re meatshielding someone with an active boltok

1 Like

Oh man there’s a billion exploits and unintended effects in PvE. Where do I start lol

2 Likes

No where! We don’t take about unintended features that impact gameplay positively lol.

1 Like

And of course they will be concentrating their efforts on fixing THOSE rather than the GL locker reload bug which has been in the game forever…

If it helps players, it must be eliminated immediately…

If it annoys or hinders them, well, lets put it on the long term todo list…

4 Likes

You still haven’t figured out the workaround for that?

How about Tactician’s mega-bleed?
Architect’s almost infinite Hologram?
Mechanic’s extreme Enforcer?
Marksman’s ultra-power-shots (something that exists since launch)?

Hes always mentioning he doesn’t need lockers so I guess that’s his workaround lol

1 Like

Was tempted to mention it. Either way, the solution to his problem has been in the game since launch and even was discussed here a while ago.

1 Like

Yeah i know. You told me awhile back. I dont play classes that use the GL enough to make use of it though lol

1 Like

Well it applies to every weapon and even in Escape so it does have its use.

1 Like

elaborate