Beginner Horde with Master Modifiers?

Wait! I don’t have to play Gears? All this time I thought I had to. Im freeeeeeeeeeeee lol

1 Like

What a little b… fight this would be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

No YOU still have to play because of the omen picture u use, sry☹

Damn! that blood Omen is nothing but trouble.

It seems like a, BAD OMEN :crazy_face:

BAD-DUM, TS!

1 Like

1 Like

Wow, Let people play the way they want. All games have bugs, glitches or exploits. At least is positive for people that cannot play 24/7 and they need to be frugal with time. If there a way to save time in doing something just do it. There are many other important fixes for this game. All gow have glitches for easy things. Enjoy it.

8 Likes

Naaa master it’s the way we have for grind if you want fun that’s why beginner is available don’t abuse of a fail to farm your characters even if you get lvl 6 cards you don’t know how to play your role…

1 Like

Not sure I understand what your trying to say mate…sorry.

1 Like

Lol … That glitch must be patched if you want the rarest cards you must play in master… Maybe you know how to play your role but what’s gonna happen with others who reached level 20 just with juvies… A lot of noobs withoout experience …

1 Like

Up until recently only the PvE- “Elite” (if you wanna say so) knew about this. And they certainly know how to play their role.

3 Likes

I don’t care for the cards or the glitch. All my cards are almost maxed and all characters are on 20.

My response to the OP was basically to not alert TC to glitches that this game is full of.

This glitch has been around for many months and I and people that I play with have never used it. We don’t need to but that doesn’t mean that others can’t have fun with it. I have no problem finishing games on Master both in Horde and Escape. However there are people that might and this glitch doesn’t hurt anyone. Let them use it.

There are more important things in this game that have never been fixed and need urgent attention…Simple as that buddy.

5 Likes

Once I look into the forums and finally this glitch is coming up. Surprised we actually managed to keep it a secret for so long. :slightly_smiling_face: I actually have to thank all the guys that managed to keep their mouths shut about it (doesn’t mean I discovered it). Pretty tempting to publish this glitch as it will most likely get a lot of attention (since there’s quite some benefits to it).

3 Likes

Yeah, since the I Lap The Flash video on YT it’s starting to become common knowledge now…

2 Likes

At least we know who to blame then. :grin:

2 Likes

Anyone been able to get this to work on a pc with a SSD? Seems to load the map too quickly for the other person to load in. Maybe me and friends are just meat heads.

I’ll be on from 6-7pm UK time if anyone wants to add me and show me how it’s done. Can talk on the mic (tag got changed by Microsoft because oldmonkeynuts is too offensive. Now it’s oldmonkeynut)

I would normally be against this kind of thing but would like to see how it’s done.

Yea, I couldn’t believe how long it stayed off the forums and YouTube. I was shocked when I saw how many people knew about it and never said a word.