Banned from competitive for "quitting"

Game times out and I got a ban penalty what kind of BS is that?

We have all had it.

4 Likes

takes like 2 minutes to join back.

But play the two social matches, move on.

3 Likes

I should have to do anything because of THEIR server issue. I’m sorry does all 8 players “quitting” not serves as huge clue that the issue is on THEIR end? Is is a big deal because each time it happens the penalty will be worse. I don’t quit competitive matches and I shouldn’t get punished as if I did. If it wasn’t for the medals I wouldn’t even bother

you quit, it’s your fault now you have to wait the ban out.

P.S It’s a joke.

1 Like

Y’all act like quick plays are hard to complete with 2k points

The server allocation for the game must be quite low, things like purchases failing whenever there is a “high” amount at the same time have been going on for more than a year and remain to be fixed, also constant server errors at peak hours, most of which are resolved quickly but they shouldn’t happen in the first place.

I completely dropped competitive because I can no longer tolerate the poor netcode.

Hoping G6 knocks it out of the park but need to be realistic and realize G5 is on it’s way out and things like these will not be fixed.

Hot take: comp is just quickplay with leaderboards

6 Likes

You know all 7 other players disbanded as well?

The server crashed? If so, which server? When?

I would say submit a ticket but playing the matches would be easier.

I haven’t had one server crash mid game in Gears 4 or 5. Played for like 6/8 hours yesterday too.

Very strange you did. Oh well.

we had the same problem in Gears 4 and they didn’t bother to fix it or come up with a proper solution. don’t expect it to be fixed here either

1 Like

/thread

3 Likes

:+1: I think most my mvp comes from these games…maybe TC are trying to tell me something :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wink:

2 Likes