Banned For Completing A Ranked KOTH

I logged onto Gears 5 today in hopes to finish my tour of duty. I purchased some iron in order to grind the double stars Saturday. After finishing some escape oriented mission I was eventually given missions where I had to play versus. I tried playing a KOTH ranked game to achieve my 40 assist challenge and have fun while doing it. After playing the entire game out, winning, and getting second top score. I immediately queued up for another but was greeted with a one day, 8 hour ban. I’m very upset considering I wasted my actual money to get through these challenges, but instead staring at a ban screen for any multiplayer mode I try to play. This is what I get for supporting this company.

1 Like

That it’s what you get for quitting matches.

1 Like

Did you not read ? He finished a match all the way through and qued up for the next one and got banned for 1 day and 8 hours? That’s not correct sir…if he was gonna be banned he should of been banned on the first game

4 Likes

I’ve been reading treads like this all day.
They always say “I’m not quitting”
But the amount of suspension comes for regular quit.

And it starts only with 30 minutes

1 Like

Don’t mind me, I’m getting my popcorn ready.

2 Likes

Yes but he should of never started the first game ? He should of been banned then . Not able to play one game then the next get banned doesn’t make since

1 Like

I seriously do not support quit penalties, especially when you pay for the game and on microtransactions.

Add that to the list of glitches they have to go through. lol.

Another Satisfied customer. Are the people at TC masochists? Sorry that happened man. They are having a lot of bugs and glitches. Try to stick around through to operation 2 in December. Hopefully they will have a functioning multiplayer by then. But if you run into things like this capture the clips. Change your capture setting to 2 mins so you can get a full account on what happened and send it in on Gears5.com. I don’t want anyone else saying screw this game. I want my favorite franchise to succeed

1 Like

Instead of sticking around, maybe we should leave and come back when operation 2 is out.

1 Like

You quit matches, you get banned. You’re screwing over all those other people who you left playing down a man. maybe they spent real money on iron that day or whatever else and the challenges were to get wins and they lost cause you quit. You get no pity or sympathy from 85% of the player base. Enjoy your ban. Maybe you’ll learn not to quit.

2 Likes

I’m done. Just been trying to play every aspect of it is bad. Screw them for this trash and acting like it a ok. I hope they fire them all!

Maybe it takes a match or two to refresh. 1 day? Hes a quitter lol. Notice he doesn’t mention disconnects at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Biase conclusion on my part.

2 Likes

Yeah at some point you have quit and this is just a delayed ban

I don’t think that’s true it should catch up instantly. I’m not supporting his quiting I am just saying if what he said happened then that’s ■■■■■■ up.

Idk. Rarely been kicked since launch. Maybe 3x. The most recent was Saturday. I was able to rejoin but it said some sort of timed out error and match was no longer available or something. So I tried rejoining a few times. Same response. So I just started a new match. No penalty no xp lost. So idk. Maybe people’s connection suck, so isn’t it on them to have better internet?