Ban Terminator for vs

Does TC really not see he gives a competitive advantage? If he’s banned in competitive why is he allowed in ranked? Is TC really going to have this crap in the game for promotion of a failed movie?

5 Likes

This character is an abomination and I loathe anyone who uses them. This isn’t even because it’s a Terminator/guest. I don’t even mind guest characters but if I get killed from a dead silent flank one more time I’m gonna snap.

10 Likes

I LOVE playing against Terminators on Asylum where they’re virtually impossible to see. So fun!

10 Likes

Just ban them period.

6 Likes

Same as the girl characters. Hit boxes will always be smaller.

2 Likes

The females aren’t a problem. They have the same hit boxes as the males so I’m tired of that old shtick. The Terminators are a real problem because while you have your own head issues with the females at least the females can TALK.

5 Likes

Yeah. Females have smaller hitboxes. It’s been known for all gears and there are plenty of youtube videos out there champ.

Except that’s only in Gears 3, sport. In this game, even their animations and hand size were changed compared to PvE to balance them out.

4 Likes

Gears 3 they were undoubtedly smaller and there was video proof of that. Afterwords they have the same hitbox for everyone. It’s all mind games at this point, flash.

2 Likes

Terminators + phantom weapon skins

That’s a nightmare

2 Likes

92d

The Rev skin is even worse

7 Likes

Yo, I feel you. Girl characters still have smaller hitboxes.

1 Like

Honest question. Do you know what a hitbox even is? Or are you just confusing it with smaller frame?

1 Like

I know dude. It sucks. Female’s have smaller hitboxes. It’s been confirmed.

Uh, I literally just tested it. No they don’t.

2 Likes

So you got video? Where it at?

Uploading, actually.

Perfect! Female characters have smaller hitboxes.

Wrong one.