Audio bugs in Escape

Is it possible to fix these audio bugs in Escape?:

1. If you are grabbed by a sire the sound of a rapid heartbeat starts playing and the soundtrack keeps on even after sire releases you. The heartbeat audio is so loud that it’s impossible to hear anything else in the game.

2. If you happen to go into deep venom and go back out again the game sounds become muted and stay that way until the end. It’s basically the opposite #1. You can barely hear anything.

5 Likes

This happens to the entire game too. You go into venom and go play versus after that everything is super quiet and muffled. Very weird.

3 Likes

Ah…fix the Start-up PC players Mouse Detection in Escape first.

And stupid Auto 180 Degree of Backfilp…

Audio…Venom Sound…sometimes the Sire just have No Walking Sound that I don’t realize there’s one behind Me…

Most importantly, Nomad Ultimate Fear should 100% consistent that Enemies are NOT bypassing the Fear and shooting You while having Fear. It’s VERY VERY INCONSISTENT.

However, I Do Not Expect there will Be any Major Bugfix in Gears 5.

Look at the In-Text Game Chat, WTF is just happening for Investigation nearly 2 Operations ?In this Moment, I don’t believe This Company have Ability to Fix these Problems. I mean Your Decision are just Finished Off by yourself surprisingly.

Can’t you just Test All the Things before you launch Everything, so you don’t need to Waste Amount of Time mostly to Fix those Bugs in 8 Operations ?How come TC allow the Existence of Card that doesn’t work?It shouldn’t be Existed.

2 Likes

At least you can’t really hear those stupid emotes of your idiot teammates!? :thinking:

2 Likes

I can hear casan but imagine her super muffled

2 Likes

From what I heard regarding number 2) is that it’s been a bug since the game came out and hasn’t been fixed. The only solution to it is to restart the game then the annoying muted / muffled sounds go away until you play escape and get stuck in the venom for too long…again :laughing:

1 Like

These two are both somewhat “ignorable” at least for me when they happen, but what’s the worst is if you have reached the LZ once when the gates are closing, die, and then reach it again. The more times you reach it, the louder the gate-closing audio gets (eventhough the gates aren’t even closing). That’s what breaks my ears almost.

Also regarding 2#, this happens as well whenever the Venom reaches the LZ and you finish the hive at that time. For whatever reason, the audio-dimming thingy from the Venom extends to the LZ… (ALWAYS happens on Venom Run and sometimes on other hives too).

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this as well.
The sound of doors closing is deafening!

A simple way to fix this is to start a hive(preferably with short venom detonation delay) and let the bomb go off, in my experience this has always fixed the muffled audio bug when it happens on the LZ(the only time I remember encountering this).

3 Likes

The second one is so annoying, you basically have to restart the game.
With Venom run being the daily it’s way obvious.

2 Likes

On Pc it’s probably faster just to restart, but thanks for the tip :slight_smile:

When you play Custom Hives frequently, you’ll Notice there’re so Many Bugs happening in Custom Hives only.

2 Likes

Oh I bet, seeing as TC probably doesn’t care one bit about those.

1 Like

They gave up the Escape Feature after Op 5…hilarious that First time the New Thing is Eliminated.

1 Like

Getting grabbed again by another sire then released is the only way that I’m aware of that fixes the audio during a match.

2 Likes

Dodgeball, Gridiron, Map builder, Escape, more content more often, maps, Hivebuster Anya, “crimson” Raam, they abandoned a lot.