Are you happy where the shotgun is Atm

As of right now I can deal with it but I wish the 2 shot range was reduced and 8 bullets it a clip to compensate for it. Am I the only one who wants some kind of change. Drop your opinion just so I can know if I’m in the majority or minority.

The shotgun sucks.
It has a delay to shoot most of the time and it’s just as annoying as when you guys both shoot each other and one gets a body and one gets 97%.
Also sometimes you shoot somebody and in there kill cam it’s never shows ur shot as it registered.

1 Like

Taking the kill cam as gospel is your problem. It has been said many times that the kill cam isn’t representative of what the server sees.

Gnasher has worked like a charm for me since release. The odds are- you most likely aren’t humble enough to admit when you get bested.

Needs work… I want 6/6 ammo count on any given reload…

Can deal with everything else.

This too!

1 Like

It needs 8 rounds, frustrated with the 97% but if that’s the way the game is telling me I shot a fraction of a second slower than the other guy I’m okay with it.

although if this isn’t reality then I’ll put down all rationality and go mental

1 Like

Lot more people then I thought are happy about it

Idk what “bested” is…
But I’m a beast not every game is 100% where there’s no complaining and that’s what I think needs to be fixed.
I got a 2.3 k/d and a 2.2 win loss k/d.
Where you at scrub?

Umm, it means you got beat. As in someone was better than you. New to english?

More downs less gibs, but don’t make it a sniper rifle lol. Everything is a gib. You close in, try to make judgement where you can get one. Misjudge by a centimeter, miss gib respawn. That’s it. That’s the game. Add hammerburst. Make ranged shotgun damage an option by increasing ammo count (don’t make the shotgun down ppl from 20 yards with 2 shots tho) and make shotgun dancing and maneuvering meta. Reduce gib range.

1 Like