Gears Forums

Are they serious?

Had some time to complete objectives so I roll new ones before reset. Right on time service issue and now I will get no new objectives for the day and lose iron so if I want to progress I have to pay more iron. So close to general cant wait to throw this garbage heap on the shelf and be done with it.

3 Likes

Having the same experience. Terrific isn’t it?

2 Likes

I probably would not have been as annoyed by it if I didnt just spend iron so close to reset which I could have completed so not only am I out iron but now I get no daily objectives. This is just incompetence through and through I’ve been trying to be optimistic and understanding but they are legit stealing money from people in this case. Granted I can not spend iron but the fact is I did and they just screwed me. I used to love this franchise. TC is literally killing the franchise and they can pretend they are upset all they want but this is just bad management.

2 Likes

Just had a Horde game and got nothing for it. Sounds like that’s me done for the weekend before it even starts.

2 Likes

Just done a horde game and my re-up levels have gone, was at re-up 6 now looks like I haven’t played the game apart from the stuff I’ve unlocked I can still see

im going to play tetris on xbox , I mean this game its utterly a freakin!! mess !!! i’ve lost all my stats on it.

They resolved the issue already.

1 Like

thanks Link let me reboot the game and see if it works .

Yea, the down time wasnt bad bad timing as an hour before reset they just screwed me out of my daily objectives I am going to grind and then I really dont care what happens after general that’s the last thing I’m trying to achieve in this game probably wont spend any iron after this.

I’m sure you’ll be back for Operation 2 :slight_smile:

I dont know, I am not one of those im gone! Dramatic posters if it’s good I will but I will be gone until some things change. That is for sure.

1 Like

If you don’t get your iron back, TC is stealing(your iron which you bought for money). You did not get what you paid for.
It’s like buying a burger that you never going to get. You do expect to at least get back the money you paid for that burger.

Well due to lack of bread theres not going to be a burger.

We’ll see if you get what you used you’re iron on.

Annnnnddd it’s broken again lol

1 Like

Imagine sucking at your job as much as the people at TC suck at theirs.

3 Likes

If we did we would be fired and that’s what TC needs to be…terminated

2 Likes

Chargeback if you paid with card on MS store. Enough people do it… Will definitely get their attention and maybe they’ll actually fix things, rather than mitigating the issue.