Arcade mode mess

So after all day im finally getting to play some matches, koth and escalation is not letting me in a match but arcade is… my opinion on arcade… terribly terrible. Where in the realm of gears do you start without a gnasher?! Not right TC, not Right.

1 Like

Play as Marcus or Grenadier and make sure to execute or meatshield enemies for bonus skull points. Then you can get your Gnasher the fastest way.

1 Like

False information, meatshields are not executions… This includes chainsawing someone with RB (B when there down is though) however even using RB when they are down still does not register it as an execution. this is just factually inaccurate… i just tested this.

I complained to Barricade about this so like 2 minutes ago actually XD
in fact let me edit this again, even when holding a meatshield and snapping the neck, it will not give u a execution. also complained to barricade about this lmao

You should never start a match of any game type in gears without your gnasher. Gnasher is the heart of gears. Been this way since 2006. "Social " “arcade” “ranked” or whatever. It’s not gears if you dont start with your shotty.

Uh… “false information”. Picking up meatshield counts as two skulls. It still counts as execution. You don’t need to snap neck. Just drop the body.

1 Like

why does it not actively tell you that then? i am not saying u are lying here… i honestly believe u, i may have made a mistake n did not notice in game the skulls go up by two on the account of getting shot at 24/7. my words are not to be rude or anything so. i just though it was at the time. ill check again.

It’s all good. When I kill by headshot, shooting downed enemy or kicking, one red skull appears. But meatshielding makes two red skulls appear.

1 Like

It does for the skulls but wasn’t for the medal objective FYI.

1 Like

well darn on my part man. thanks for letting me know. Good on tc then… i thought they made a slight mistake or weird change but I just kind of goofed… silly me…

1 Like

It’s a different game type. Don’t get your panties in a knot.

Get enough kills to get your upgrades, then dominate with the torque or snipe.

I’m sure we’ll be able to run some KOTH here soon.

1 Like

I only managed 1 game all night, several hours of trying and that game was Arcade TDM. Once I got over not having a Gnasher on load out I thought it was great albeit confusing fun!

1 Like

If they tone down the weapons a little bit and made it to where we can control the killcam so we decide when to watch it I think arcade can be fixed

Using Classic alt in Arcade mode is hindered by you guest it, to many buttons mapped to one button. I dont know why they choose to make a giant thing pop up on ur screen with the left analog stick which also is the thing that lets us crouch on cover… this was a massive oversight…