Apparently they didn't remove the Dailies associated with Arcade

Just got a “Win 5 Arcade matches” on my Dailies. I can either use my free reroll there (and hope not to get another Arcade thing) or just forget about Versus Dailies. -_-

4 Likes

Nope. I tagged Sera in another thread asking about this and whether they can remove this daily objective. Hopefully they can. I have one of those sitting there too.

1 Like

that change might require a Title Update. so maybe not soon. lol

I bet the decision to remove Arcade was made after the TU went for MS Certification. so it couldn’t be fixed in time

Shocker. No one saw that coming.

8 Likes

Big facepalm.

2 Likes

Funny how players speculated this would happen before the update… Heavy Sigh

1 Like

They should just change the vs and pve challenges to any mode challenges for people who actually use the install manager if they don’t like certain modes

1 Like

Or just change it to a general “win 3 versus matches” so it can be done in Versus AI. I much prefer those ones instead of having to play very specific modes like Arcade, or 2 vs 2.

I know there is an objective which involves a very general “versus” thing, which I think is fine. Just get rid of the specific ones.

1 Like

Wish I’d known they’d done this before using my reroll. I typically do the Horde/Escape daily and then the two general dailies first, reroll a general daily, then do the versus. Since I got a Win 3 Arcade Matches, I was saving it for last, only to discover this SNAFU. Great Job breaking it, TC.