Anyone interested in following my Lancer mk2 replica build?

Hi all, just wondering if anyone wanted to follow my project? I’m making a replica of the mk2 Lancer out of mainly MDF.

If people are interested I’ll start putting up some progress pics.

Thanks all.

8 Likes

I’m truly interested. Give us those pictures friend!

Ah nice to see some interest! Thanks! I’ll upload a few pics soon, bare in mind not much of it is done yet as it’s an ongoing project, and rather a lot of work! Lol

Oh I’m sure it IS a lot of hard work, but it must be so much fun. Take your time. I’m waiting for the first pictures!

1 Like

Oh it is certainly fun! I shall be working on it a little bit tomorrow so I’ll get some decent pictures and put some up for ya.

1 Like

Replying so the system allows you to post again

Ok so here are some pics, this is all the parts I’ve made so far. The parts are layer out to show how it will look but nothing is fixed together yet. Let me know what you think.

11 Likes

Looks great!

1 Like

Few more angles here.

9 Likes

Looking good so far. Can’t wait to see the finished product. Are you following a set of plans or just winging it?

2 Likes

Oh man! That really looks awesome! Keep on a good work!

2 Likes

Looks brilliant. Well done, lad :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks man. No plans, printed out a picture to scale to get the shape and then from there just using pictures for reference.

4 Likes

Placeholder post.

3 Likes

At least this way you wont get the chainsaw/reload jam issue.

Looking forward to seeing some colour on it👍

1 Like

Making progress on the teeth for the chainsaw…

9 Likes

Great work!

1 Like

Yeah! Nice one!

2 Likes

Lots of parts to cut out for the teeth, tedious! Lol

1 Like

I hate having to do the same cuts over and over when mass producing. Those days tend to be a little boring but you make up for them on assembly days. They’re always exciting. Looking good, man. Keep up the good work.

1 Like