Anya died giving birth to JD? TC Octus, See my theory please

I sought an answer to Anya’s death for every campaign.
I believe that I found them, and The coalition is happy for the work of died more I was the first to find.

I also transcribed the video for English, because I am Brazilian and I love this fraquia.

Watch the video and find out everything, as Marcus has two children, how Anya died, and who is JD’s older brother.

TC Octus see my video please.

1 Like

Why do people ask the admin to get involved with stuff like this?? They are the ones selling the story and the product to us. Why would they be interested in fan theories? That’s for other fans, not the creators.

2 Likes

Breeders are the biggest fans, brother.

1 Like

BTW, no disrespect to your vid or concepts. I think that stuff is great. I’m just mentioning the other because those guys get so bombarded that they don’t even come here anymore. :frowning:

Keep up the Gears fan stuff though. I think that part of the community needs people like you to keep it alive.

2 Likes

Happy, because you are such good people, I really hope they see my video would be a dream. And let them see that not everyone here wants to speak ill or bombard them.

2 Likes

Why is gears SOOOOO popular in Mexico, that’s the real question

1 Like

Maybe, because it has a public closer. Here in Brazil is also very popular.

wait, why is she in the trailer then along with child jd?

1 Like

The child is him, JD is in Anya’s tummy, the trailer is a reminder of him not from JD.

Why would Marcus carve a “JDF” initial into a tree trunk?
That’s like naming a baby before it is born.

1 Like

Gears of War: a franchise about killing countless monsters and saving a planet from human extinction. And complaining about the lag in Versus.

Fan: IS JD REALLY ANYA’S SON? DID MARCUS CHEAT ON HER WITH SAM? IS MARIA REALLY DEAD? IS BAIRD A FRAUD? DEL IS SECRETLY COLE’S SON WTF???

You know when someone watches too much The CWs shows.

Maybe the older brother is John Doe Fenix? :stuck_out_tongue:

But in-game James Dominic Fenix Emblem belongs to JD. :thinking:

Maybe he is a secret clone, from the same facility that cloned Sires into Myrrah’s.

Having multiple Myrrahs, or M’s for short would explain why she was able to have a grandchild despite being dead.

community veteran talking ■■■■ like this. oboi, great community

I doubt that, because he is not a clone but the oldest brother of JD the question and where is he now?

I don’t agree with the older brother theory, as someone pointed out above the tree carved with his initials doesn’t support that.

I would be curious to see whether Myrrah did have a clone/sister etc that did end up having a family that was raised somewhere outside the COG and Locust war.

1 Like

In all honesty, I’m mind boggled why Marcus only has 1 offspring.

Could have introduced a female Fenix. Then there can be Brother / Sister fighting Duo :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you recently become a forum mod?

1 Like

Unless they did something like that dumb Adama switch in the Battlestar Galactica prequel (I don’t actually think so).

Reyna was old enough to have been her daughter. If so, hopefully they have a good explanation for the presumed Myrrah connection.