Any way of confirming that I have the most knife executions?

So I’ve been playing gears for awhile now. I play with Diamonds. I have 2 D4s and 1 D5. I say this so people don’t call me a casual. So my question is is there any way of confirming that I have the most knife executions. I reached 1250 on ranked alone and have a few hundred in social. And I think it was be cool to have some knife skins or a different type of knife.

Nope. The stats on gears 4 are amazing! Games in the 90’s had better stat tracking.
Anyone would think we’ve asked TC to reinvent the wheel. Instead of requesting detailed stats.

There isnt even a proper leader board ffs.

5 Likes

You want a knife skin? You barely see the knife as is when you use it and obviously it’s in its sheath 99.9% of the time.

2 Likes

More important things than this!

2 Likes

Can’t give you much but I’ll give you a title. “That guy”…

(just playing, no offense)

1 Like

Why do you always have to be so nice? Just the above statement would have sufficed :joy:

1 Like

Because there’s a fragile line between being funny and being a rude ■■■■. The occasional smiley and a “j/k” peppered here and there helps a lot with that.
:smile:
(see)

3 Likes

Well I wouldn’t know, I cuz i’m the #4 a-hole on these forums🤣

2 Likes

It’s aight David I be reading ur stuff and I think ur actually a funny guy bro…some ppl just need to hear it no sugar coats…u don’t hold back and I like it

1 Like

Hahaha! I appreciate that man!

1 Like

Do we have a #2 now?

2 Likes

You replacing @mendigo2005?

Not tryna replace anyone :joy: just stating facts and we need more ppl who call ■■■■ out like David is all I’m saying but ty I can be an ahole too sometimes albeit blunt and harsh but never anything untrue

1 Like

mods cry in unison

Lol let them… without our money and support they wouldn’t have cash for mods …we as the fan base deserve to be heard

When I play with people and am the only one doing knife executions, apparently I am “that guy” lol.

I love the knife execution. I would be upset if they removed it. Just dont think skins are necessary.

Well put and I just had posted in another thread how TC was very lazy or just didn’t have the smarts to have the achievement tracking/Leaderboard stuff like other games of the past i.e. gears 3.

Yeah TC recently announced that they’re coming out with a “Ranked Knife Execution Leaderboard” so you’ll see yourself at the top of that

1 Like

If they release that before the “Accidentally Up-A’d into someone with my Lancer out” leaderboard I’m going to rage.

1 Like