Any nominations for the ugliest character skins in the game?

Like the title says. Anyone think certain skins in the game look like ■■■■? Or one that you’d never see yourself using. Weapon skins included

Terminator skins.

All of them.

I’d rather use New Day. They are really bright but at least they wear COG armor.

2 Likes

New Day have to be up there. The Terminator woman skin, not sure if her/its name.

4 Likes

Grace?

Sarah?

3 Likes

Cardboard deebee, jack and weapon skins.

That Vinyl Kait skin that I’ve seen people show a screenshot of.

3 Likes

NEW DAY! New answer! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Both!? :sweat_smile:

Grace :+1: I don’t use any of them but meant Grace :wink:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Murderpool Lizzie or whatever her name.

The only good skin for Lizzie IMO is the original one

1 Like

The special Winter Kait is downright atrocious just because it has the logo on the chest. Like the Team Ice skins when they said “Gears 5” on the side.

Forgot about that. That skin is disgusting.

2 Likes

Zombie Ben is the best zombie skin.

Dont @ me.

2 Likes

All the zombie skins that have wounds reflecting how they died are good. I like Anthony’s though because he legit just has a giant hole in his dome.

2 Likes

They make me sad, but I do like the attention to detail on them. Anthony’s is a bit weird because I thought he got shot through the side of his head, not through the back of his head and through his eye. In the cinematic they show that but maybe it was a mistake.

3 Likes

Low key makes me wish for zombie Zeta Squad. Wonder what zombie Tai would look like since ya know.

1 Like

Alicia would probably look similar to Minh.

1 Like

Valera would look similar to Kim

Barrick got bumrushed in the Hollow no? So tons of scars on him?

Tai… would have a giant hole on top of his head. Probably no jaw, and the chains on his back and those scary white eyes.

Doms zombie variant is tough because he blew up inside a car, I’d imagine though that he would look worse. But I dont even want to imagine him looking like that. It makes me sad :pensive:

I’m fairly indifferent when it comes to skins but my buddy @xSMUDGE_BATx absolutely hates heroic Marcus and desert armor Baird.

Hivebuster Barrick, Baird and Dom.
Village kait
New Day
Terminator group
Sharpshooter Mikayla
Forgot to add on Heroic Karn lol