Anthony Carmine's Original Voice Lines should replace the new Gears 4 Dialogue that was recorded and still attached to him in Gears 5

I ripped the game files and it seems like there is quite a bit of voice files to work with and any lines added from Gears 4 can be easily removed and replaced with those in here. Quite a few lines like “Why are you shooting me?” can be replaced with things like “Do I look like a Locust to you?” “Do you want me to shoot you!?” “STOP!” or the G4 lines "Take a number ■■■■■■■/Get that weak ■■■■ outta here!“We can do this no matter how much ■■■■ they throw at us!”. with lines like “They don’t know who they’re dealing with!”“Look ma no face!”“Eat ■■■■ and die!” There’s some real gold in here and it’d be a shame if it never saw the light of day again.

3 Likes

Alot of Anthony’s gears 4 voicelines were wack. I remember them, not alot of original voice lines. But I think gears 5 Anthony is pretty good, he sounds very similar to the original since he uses like 75% of his old lines. He has some new lines that aren’t too bad but obviously the originals are better.

This post should be a petition to raise Ben’s age since he sounds like hes 5. Its painful to play him, and this is coming from a Ben fan from 2008. He has like 10% of his old lines, luckily he has his “come on dont do that to me now” (weapon jam) with his voice crack and his “oh, that didnt sound good” (his headshot quote)

3 Likes