Another crazy idea for the gears 5 store

Just put stuff in the store worth buying and people might buy it.for example more char skins would be a good start,and less of the mostly useless other stuff.

5 Likes

2 Likes

If they really wanna make money they should put a Scrap-pack in the Store SARCASM MODE ON: i might even buy some of those because obviously the Game doesnt give us enough for just playin it. SARCASM MODE OFF

Seriously this game needs to give us more Scrap… way more. Playin a 3Hour Master Horde for 55Scrap is a pain in the …

2 Likes

We have just a poor weapon skin to reup

1 Like

Seriously? Do you actually get any legendary or epic skill cards as rewards when you do get rewarded or is it just a bunch of common cards?

I think classic jd just got dropped into the supply crate drops or he will be soon.

I only looked at the store twice since launch. Hopefully something cool looking like black steel skins come back because everything I seen so far is horrible, nothing to justify spending any kind of money. Rather get me another bottle.

1 Like

Shino, I love you.

1 Like

Here’s a good idea, don’t put any blood splatter ever again, no one f*cking buys them

1 Like

Of course there’s some Blue,Purple Cards aswell but most of the Time i get like 3 x Epic Score Boost instead of a Epic Card that i really need. Legendarys seem to drop pretty good, but most of them are useless anyway. My Kait’s Legendary is on lvl 4 but i dont even use that Card.

1 Like

Yeah, and seriously, the pricing is absolutely wack. "Oh neat, a new jack skin. Oh wait, I have to spend $13 (probably $10USD) to get one skin… or I could pay $25 for the $h_tty AAPE pack, and get character and weapon skins, blood splatter and mark. Has anyone even bought that piece of crap aape pack? Anyone else think it’s a bloody joke? The skins look horrible and boring, and I’m not about to be a marketing tool for a crappy hype clothing company.
The store is such garbage. They need to completely revamp it, and cut the absolutely insane prices in half. “We’re getting rid of the RNG Gears packs, but we’re going to charge 10-13 bucks for a single character skin.” GET REAL. I bought the matte black weapon skin packs, but I sure as f- won’t be spending another cent on anything until TC gets their heads out of their a$$e$. Keep shafting the gears veterans who’vebeen playing since '06. Keep on alienating them to the point that in only a months time, approximately a third of the player base have already packed it in, and more will continue to follow suit. I don’t understand how they don’t see they’re shooting themselves in the foot, with a friggin boomshot. There’s no longevity to this game as it stands. The unlockables suck and aren’t even worth grinding for at all (horribly ugly desert camo weapon skins for re-upping? Really? Gears 3 did it right, with all the gold/onyx weapon skins, and being able to buy actually decent skin packs). It’s not our fault they wanted to make the game free with game pass, and want to find some way to make their money back. That terrible decision is on them, and they shouldn’t be repeatedly slapping us in the face because of it. And none of this even takes in to account, any of the broken game/multiplayer mechanics (melee is especially broken. It’s like they’ve catered to the absolute garbage players who can’t fire a weapon). Smdh. I can’t believe I’ve become so GD bitter about my favourite franchise/series. It takes a heck of a lot to make me this annoyed, disheartened, and mad; but somehow TC is managing to do it quite well. Unreal. Psh.