Another chance for emerald skins? Event maybe?

events

(oTRaV GuNNeRo) #1

Will there be an event to unlock the emarld weapon skins at all? Itd be cool to have a complete weapon set for the emarld gear.

Dont want to get blamed for spamming threads but ive only seen 1 post about emerald skins and it had 1 comment from Aug 18th so

(Bleeding Pepper) #2

Not sure. All of the past weapon slkins that were given out during eSports streams were re-released at various points, but the Emerald Green Phantom ones have been available multiple times already so I wouldn’t be surprised if they won’t be available again.

The Team Animal ones have just finished rolling out, and they will probably be re-released at some point; and TC just released the new Team Glow skins, so the upcoming streams will focus on them.

(Gigant0pithecus) #3

Then they would be skipping the Overgrown skins which released before the Team Glow skins. They will probably focus on that set first. Only the Lancer/Gnasher/Snub have released so far for Overgrown and only the Boomshot has released for the Glow set.

(Bleeding Pepper) #4

They could do it simultaneously. I recall them releasing one particular weapon set during the Wednesday Fight Nights; and a different set on the Thursday Developer’s Stream.

I had completely forgotten about the Overgrown skins, which goes to show how memorable they were…

(oTRaV GuNNeRo) #5

Yeah unfortunately i missed most of the emerald skins because of work. I have 3 emerald weapon skins and I use green trippy for whatever weapons that are left but there isnt a full set of green trippy either.

(xFribbo) #6

I think a new unique skin, similar to diamond but green and red both being emerald and ruby would be pretty cool as a reward for a challenge if they run out of character ideas.

(Gigant0pithecus) #7

Well it seems they are going to dole out the Team Glow, I don’t know what they’re doing with the Overgrown skins, hopefully during this upcoming Mexico City event since they gave out the Lancer/Gnasher/Snub during the San Diego event.