Annoying people on gears 5

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:People who quit horde as soon as the first wave starts,
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:People who quit horde because they die or fail a wave,
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:People who don’t know their class role,
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:People who buy and waste energy when they don’t have relative cards or who is not the mechanic,
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:People who move fortifications around,
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:People who purposely steal kills when they can see your about to get kill-like when your about to do an execution for example,
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:People who run past the energy and don’t bother to pick it up,
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:People who just don’t bother collecting the energy,
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:People who play the mechanic and are totally useless,
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:People who join games and just hide and do nothing

Have I missed any?
How many of you don’t do any of these?

13 Likes

Low level randoms in Master lobbies is missing from the list.

10 Likes

Yes, you’ve missed many. You could probably write a whole book. Maybe not “War and Peace” length, but probably similar length as “Animal Farm”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s my contribution:

People who don’t read the game mutators.

8 Likes

TC itself by letting those players play that way 'cause poor game design, damn this game still is on early access.

1 Like

People playing as combat medic, wasting their ultimate to revive a single teammate downed 5 feet away from them.

9 Likes

The host starting the game less than a second after final person joins. More often than not that person quits before game starts

1 Like

Haven’t played horde since like gears 3 can’t relate

1 Like

I read the title, and literally the first thing that came to mind was “op was in a party with @UthyrTheImpure.”

3 Likes

Has he ran around as cole, shouting “grab that” yet?

2 Likes

People that complain about crossplay

6 Likes

@blk_gamer_14 this dude trying to pick a fight. Give it to em!

1 Like

People who throw shock/flashbangs at players and not the enemy.
People who steal weapon form the weapons locker.
People who don’t mute themself when listening to music.
People who don’t pick you up when your down.
People who Tbag in vs. (I learned to ignore this)
People who PM you when they lose.

2 Likes

I see that every horde game I’m in that has a combat medic :joy:

It obviously still bothers you lol.

3 Likes

Thought this was gonna be a list of players you had spicy beef with, I’m kinda disappointed.

3 Likes

People who are random on your team, does horrible all game, and begins to advise you in chat on how to play.
People who message you in Spanish after losing a game.
People who pick Onyx Guard and spams her laugh when they’re winning(whether it be on your team or opposite)
People who love going in front of you when you have explosive weapons, causing you to kill yourself.
People who are already in first place, but is continuing to steal kills.
People who won’t revive you even when you are close to them, and the enemy is far away.

1 Like

Nope :mushroom: :smile:

These people are the worst… Am I right? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Lol happens almost every game I’m in. There’s someone on Cog with a character that has an annoying laugh.

To be fair, they may be using it to activate their fortification repair on Ultimate use.
My buddy personally downs himself with nades to mass repair destroyed or badly damaged fortifications for free when needed