Am I the only one who misses Gears 4 emblems?

banners are cool but not enough way to see them besides MVP.
I know this stuff isn’t the most important but it was a cool feature

2 Likes

It was pretty cool to me, sets you apart from everyone else and yeah it’s more usable than MVP.

When TC said they were planning on making Banners and Bloodsprays more useful, they made the Sprays display when you got any kill but I assumed that they’d be making the Banners into the Gears 4 style on the leaderboard as well as being an MVP thing. But I guess I expected too much from them.

3 Likes

exactly!
Bloodsprays got better but yeah banners aren’t anything special.

I just loved the who Gears 4 theme… music, emblems, Re-up icons

1 Like

Yeah the bloodspray and flags are a epic failure imo. Even though I did see a cool bloodspray a random did with a execution. It was very colorful all over the ground and Hughed. It stood out multiple colors. I haven’t checked the store I hope those are available and weren’t some special promotion.

1 Like

Yeah, i miss them. The blood spray were 100% pointless until they made them part of the death screen. No one ever notices the flags, and you only ever see the mvp’s flag. At least with emblems you could see everyone’s

1 Like

Blood sprays, flags and mark symbols are a waste of TCs resources which could be better spent on other aspects of the gm.
Emotes r fun some could be better, currently using the UIR spaceman with the christmas wave, hi there, sorry and ofcourse ■■■■■■■.:joy:

2 Likes

I do in horde lobbies.
I’m like

trying to work out what re up people are

3 Likes

1 Like

Gears 4 Reups > Gears 5 Reups. Not just because of better rewards but the emblems were 100x better. Wings 1-5 particularly.

2 Likes

Yup, been ranting about it since launch. Also been ranting about why the useful War Journal in Gears 4 became a confusing mess of a ‘Stats’ page which is really just a useless leaderboard system no one asked for that’s harder to find your own stats. #changingthingsforthesakeofit

1 Like