Gears Forums

Am I the only hardcore Gears fan who is completely let down by Gears 5?

I am so disappointed by this game I’ve just gone back to Gears 4. Anyone else?

30 Likes

me too man. . I’m disappointed.

most of us are.

22 Likes

I am but it somehow always brings me back for a bit then off to PC I go again

3 Likes

its going to be a long wait @NUMBER_1_THEIF more than 1 month wait… Its like having a girl you like and ask her to be your girlfriend and then she replies: Ill tell you tomorrow !!!.

that’s freakin insane man .

2 Likes

Gears 5 is a joke! I wish they would just move on to Gears 6 & consider it a lesson learned!

11 Likes

I was let down by changes to UE,
I was betrayed with gears 4.

Gears 5? Pretty much what I expected based on past performence. A huge disappointment.

4 Likes

“Am I the o-”

No.

11 Likes

I’m a casual gears player who is completely let down… If that tells you anything.

I liked gow4

5 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yeah… I can’t stand Versus in this game, and I fell in love with Versus in GoW4.

Now that I’ve leveled up some of the chracters, I can play mid range difficuly Horde and kinda enjoy myself, but Versus, both PvP and PvE, nah, can’t stand it…

Hugely disappointed, had such huge hopes for this game, and they changed everything…

3 Likes

It would be much more helpful if you outlined exactly what your problems were, as it stands this kind of thread does nothing to improve the game.

TC is listening and trying to fix the game, and has delayed OP3 in order to try to get the core gameplay right.

12 Likes

I don’t like how it makes me feel.

5 Likes

By all means, welcome to the club!

Edit: Currently, I’m tilted because I think UK servers are down somehow, and it might be due to the latest update on which it became a known habit by now that servers go crazy after each one…

1 Like

Disappointed, yes! Going back to 4. No

2 Likes

Gears 4 is my jam. :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Yes completely. I stuck with gears through the years despite the problems it has had because it was still always fun and more to the point very hype but 5 just does not do that at all. It feels like a game trying to be a gears title but is just a cheap knock off.

Fair do’s TC are trying to fix it but I honestly think they should have play tested the game more, I mean doing fundamental changes to the movement and the gansher at this stage is not really a good sign that they did their job properly.

No worries people will be here soon to say how this is the best game in the series so what do I know.

2 Likes

Yep. Never been happier

Have you played other gears games?

1 Like

All of them on verses except gow1 for multiplayer. I more dabbled than anything for that one.

If they are indeed actively listening, that’s a good sign. I’m still actively watching the changes they’re making as I haven’t completely given up hope.

3 Likes

Just would ever have thought Niles would be in the game. He’s kind of a ■■■■■■.