Am I allowed to share this?

I don’t know if this is shameless self promotion, or aloud on the forum… but I started today going over the weekly Gears news on YouTube. I’ll cover news here forward and cover updates as The Coalition posts them. I still suck but I’ll get better, with software updates.

13 Likes

Hey, at the least you’re honest

These usually stay but not garner much attention

2 Likes

you are a robot!
a DB with orange lighting!
and you give news

thanks DB keep it up! :+1:

3 Likes

I figured not much, but honestly, it’s more for fun anyway, and I want more exciting content for the community lol, thank you!!!

1 Like

I approve.

2 Likes

Good job citizen.

Everyone understood what you meant but I suggest you try using “allowed” instead of “aloud” when asking if something is permitted or not.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for pointing that out! Updated, and appreciated!

Theres already enough forum fillers but hey it didnt get closed yet.

1 Like

Pac on a Gears forum lol

1 Like

This is actually cool. Nice job👍

1 Like

Cool video my friend keep em coming if allowed😎

1 Like

It’s not aloud, but it is allowed…

1 Like

It should be aloud, and I wouldn’t mind having them read to me allowed.

5 Likes

Thanks guys! Pretty stoked to being doing this now. It’s one of those things where I’m doing it anyway, and just needed to start putting it out there lol

Allowed- permits
Aloud- is out loud

:joy::joy: I did update the title my b

2 Likes

Why aren’t we funding this?

Brilliant, OP!

2 Likes

Hi skep. I remember ive played a match or 2 with you.

I must say, The black steel dr-1 was so hawt. Thats literally the only swarm char i used for the entirety of gears 4. If given the chance in a game i will always be a robot lmao

I like the presentation of your vid and im always on the lookout for new gears content. Ill sub

1 Like

Thanks for all the incredible support so far guys, these are getting more fun to make by the day, and I’m driving deeper into this. As I get more comfortable set up wise I will try to uncover more and more!

This week’s episode is up!

5 Likes

Thank you!

You gotta make sure you post these as new threads so enough people can view them. Really great stuff.

2 Likes

Thank you again my friend for the second video😎Not being disrespectful to members,I bought the kryll boltok,but I’ve acumlated a lot of iron since I stopped smoking/ alcohol,in my defence I’ve not gone after a lot of the skins since release of Gears 5

1 Like