Already missing Juvies!

It was good while it lasted, but now the struggle of finding a Horde match begins… smh!
“Quitting town here we go”

1 Like

Wow there is actually someone who enjoys Juvie horde?

2 Likes

Why not? Easy XP, I was fun and like I said quitter from now on lol

Wave 2 and 1 gone lmao!

You’re going to quit playing the game just because there’s no more Juvie Madness? Wow!

I didn’t say I was gonna quit just is hard to find players committed to do from 1 to 50 :smirk::smirk::smirk: even in normal difficulty lmao that’s why I miss Juvies it was only 25 waves and even without 2 players it was manageable to finish smh

3 Likes

I Like Horde Mania better.

Horde mania gives you the experience of going through all 50 waves but within half the time it usually takes. You get to go against the tough skins right off the bat and get right into the action unlike the first 1-5 waves of horde.

I do like the Horde Mania too but people tend to quit as much as the 1 to 50 (well that’s my experience) I prefer Juvies cause you can actually play it without standing behind the turrets

1 Like

I really loved juvie madness. Made me sad.
I tried to post a discussion on here about it but they deleted it and said it was spam…

1 Like

Same here. I usually just play 25 waves anymore and without an insane option for Horde, I just shut off the xbox. I’m not wasting my time looking for matches only to get half way through and have ppl quitting. Spend 20 minutes finding a decent match. Spend another hour playing until ppl quit. Rinse and repeat. There should always be a 25 wave Insane variant for Horde. When is the last time Horde has even gotten any updates? June 2017? All the focus is always on Esports, Versus seasons and what does Horde get? Taking away our options to play!!

2 Likes

WTF! They got rid of Juvie Madness?!?:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:
Wow not only is Julie Madness gone with the new update but to top it off the Midnite Omen weapon skins that you won in Juvie Madness are gone from your inventory unless you had it selected as your primary skin… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:

1 Like

Juvie Madness is not a permanent game mode but it was a event game mode like monster madness, tracker ball, OSOK, and etc. As for the midnight omen skins you can use them for your swarm and horde but not the cog. Because people complain how they were confuse of other players for being an enemy or not for using the same weapon skin manly the syndrome and midnight omen. You can use syndrome for the cog but not for the swarm You can use the midnight omen for swarm but not for the cog.

2 Likes

1 Like

I’m surprised someone was still playing that. It was supposed to last a week but it was up for almost a month.

Hopefuly they bring back Horde Mania, that’s the only Horde I’ll play.

2 Likes

I think a lot of people were playing juvie madness and it was on there for months.

I’m surprised people are still playing GOW 4

1 Like

Why the hell did they get rid of JUVIE madness… dam it!!!
It was by far the fastest way to rank up.

2 Likes

Love how the title leads you to believe one thing but… wait… it’s really a plea for juvie madness!

I say VS needs to become juvie madness so we can all juvie strave and skull bash each other round after round.

Is that better?

I wasn’t beating you up, I genuinely liked it. :smile:
People here complain so much about juvies but I actually like that mode. It’s fun stuff and a nice break from the repetition of traditional horde.

Fell into the same trap lol

EDIT: I wonder what is next Horde variant to collect the Omen skins or do I have head into VS.

1 Like