All that hype for nothing

Playing gears 5 makes me depressed so yes before any of u guys say “well don’t play it bye” I finally broke and uninstalled it u won’t hear me cry and complain on these forums anymore im done with it I guess this is another “done with gears post” like u guys like to call it

and don’t worry ill save all of u the trouble by not ranting about the issues the game has all I’ll say is the game is a mess from the matchmaking to the weapon tuning to the lancer fest to the terrible map design its all too much. For anyone that enjoys gears 5 I’m happy for u ur basically keeping gears alive in a way but this doesn’t feel like gears to me. Gears died with gears 3 that’s all there is to it

I literally ended my stream like this

22 Likes

Ok cool. See you around

17 Likes

Another one. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

lol dramatic. its just a game yo. other things will come up in life

1 Like

that’s what I call " EXECUTIVE DECISION "

2 Likes

Why are you installing a game while playing? That makes you lag.

5 Likes

Well don’t play it bye

1 Like

another-one

7 Likes

Dropping like flies

2 Likes

Good call keeping Judgment installed - I feel like Sybarite is going to be obtainable again really soon :lying_face:

2 Likes

See you back in Operation 2. Peace.

1 Like

congrats took a lot of courage to stop playing a game!!

I bet you reinstall at some point! Gears gets under your skin. You can’t walk away from Gears…it is not possible :wink:

6 Likes

Gears 5 is different this time round. I might play gears 4 in the future but I’ve left and I’m not coming back to 5.

3 Likes

Fair enough :+1: come back to Gears 3. We welcome new and old alike :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The game is so bad that I even lost interest in the story I haven’t even played campaign yet maybe I’ll just watch spoilers on YouTube or something and be done with it

5 Likes

I feel you man, the only gears game i ever deleted

2 Likes

Lol @ playing gears online while installing a game. Your asking for problems. And no I’m not defending this game it is indeed pretty bad

1 Like

well-bye-28028501

2 Likes

Poor little baby had to make a video deleting the game …

Enjoy camping simulator 2020

2 Likes