Gears Forums

All Skins and Characters, GONE!

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #8

Oh no I completely agree with you. If you can’t get the content back, you are certainly owed a refund. I was just trying to find the bright side lol :joy:

(mendigo2005) #9

Only 400?

Meh.

(III EnVii III) #10

Exactly, only 400 Mb :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(mendigo2005) #11

Too bad it doesn’t prevent you vs players from all those issues people cry over and over in this forum

(III EnVii III) #12

Unless I get into my EU West lobby @ 5ms ping.

Which is about 85% of times.

But true, the other 15% time it’s horrible.

(mendigo2005) #13

Interesting.

(III EnVii III) #14

I should have added this comments refers to play times between 11pm to 2am - sometimes this is the only time I can play and has been my play time recently because of work.

However, when I can get a chance to get on between 5-10pm, I generally can 85% of the time get a EU Game, especially when searching knowing other EU PC stacks are on.

At 1pm to 4pm, I’m pretty much not going to find a match on any server and I never be on before this time.

Plus that’s exclusive to PC. On Xbox obviously it’s no issue.

:+1::+1::+1:

(mizzelphug) #15

I am Jack’s complete lack of astonishment that vaporware you gambled good money on has suddenly vanished. Best of luck to you in your refund endeavor though.

If TC/M$ treated their gambling packs like traditional DLC you would be able to easily recover that with a “download again” option on your account but instead, here we are.

(III EnVii III) #16

The fun option is to re-but those packs again and hope you get luckier the next time round :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(FadedBarstrong) #17

Exactly. Xbox was no help and said they would escalate the issue to a higher level and get back to me in 48-72 hours. Coalition got in contact with me after I messaged them through Twitter. They said

" Hello, thank you for reaching out.

This is really odd - might be due to your save file that got corrupted and you need to download a fresh copy from our servers.

What is your Gamertag please? Thank you. "

Awaiting a response now. I’ll keep updating the thread as I would hate to see this happen to someone else and could possibly provide some clarity to them if it does.

(Me0wMix CatFood) #18

That’s happened to me with this and another game. It got resolved by deleting my profile off my Xbox and logging in again, which re-downloads info from the servers.

(Krylon Blue) #19

It’s not much for my Gigabit connection. :yum:

(Krylon Blue) #20

Definitely give this a try @FadedBarstrong. I don’t see any possibility that you’d lose everything but I guess stranger things have happened. Hopefully @Me0wMix_CatFood suggestion helps and if not maybe the developers can address it. No one just randomly “accidentally” deletes their entire inventory after all. I’ve also known you long enough to know this is a legitimate issue and not self inflicted.

(Me0wMix CatFood) #21

Yea, Xbox has suffered this for a long time. The way the tech explained it to me is that if your local data gets corrupted you purge it by deleting your account on your Xbox. Then, the master data from the server gets reloaded. Sounds scary but it’s always worked for me.

(Krylon Blue) #22

Oh it’s scary. Scarier than spooky vision on South Park.

(III EnVii III) #23

It’s not, but I do have two different connections in my house, a 400 Mb connection and a 50Mb connection :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::raised_hands:

There are rumours my main ISP will start offering 1Gb by end of the year, so fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

(Potato Boy 025) #24

Have you contacted TC via twitter/forums OP?

(DAVID THE CLOWN) #25

The Phug of Mizzel

(FadedBarstrong) #26

I tried that twice my friend. Nothing.

(anon86589457) #27

Hello @FadedBarstrong
It is I who responded to you yesterday on Twitter - can you please check your inventory again and keep me posted? Are you still having this issue? Thank you.