All Gears 5 Expressions In Real Life 😂

I hope you guys can get a laugh out of this :joy:

2 Likes

You should’ve also done the moaning expressions. Fahz “Loser” expression when raising the hand up as well as Sam’s and Anya’s “Surprise Gift” expression. Sad you didn’t put those in. D:

Don’t forget Hoffman’s surprise gift.

1 Like

Oh damn, i actually didn’t find those while making the video. Sorry :face_with_head_bandage:

Well played, I mean it breaks my heart watching Marcus do all those moves, but you both did a great job :+1::clap:

I’m assuming that’s the grenade one, I don’t have it as a usable expression on my game so I was like what the hell is this one in the video that I used as a reference and I also didn’t know how to even do that one, so we just decided to skip it :joy:

It’s the one where they reveal two middle fingers. Some characters (Anya, Hoffman and Sam to name some) make funny sounds with it.

Ohhhhh ■■■■ yeahhh that wasn’t used in the video that I used and I forgot about it, that one is funny too, i ■■■■■■ up :woozy_face:

Well how adorable. You guys seem real sweet. All the best to you both :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks! I cant believe I’m finding nice people on the internet, appreciate the kind words :grin: