All 32 hives Mastered Solo with all 18 classes (total of 576 runs)!

If you aren’t self sufficient, able to output good damage, tanky or can hide from damage, you are going to have a bad time.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all those involved, I never thought it would have been possible to do it at the beginning, but there are some fantastic players here and some great strategies.

Well done to all those involved!

6 Likes

Great job, but, man, some of you have waaaaaay too much free time on your hands :grin:

1 Like

Our Gears Glorys are normally focused on a specific topic, I’ll see what we can do to acknowledge this though!

EDIT: Sorted out a little cool thing in-game, big grats again :smiley:

20 Likes

Very much appreciated! Thanks a lot! (We received the full set - the entire set has not yet been available, a few skins were never available as rewards, namely the Hammerburst at least)

EDIT: Hammerburst, Enforcer and Retrolancer (and Scorcher but that one still doesn’t exist) have never been obtainable by any other means than TC handing them out, hence Enforcer and Retrolancer are unique to us, Hammerburst has been granted as a reward to a Horde tournament in the past

16 Likes

Thanks for doing that, they worked super hard :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@eviljas247 in the mood for some rage-fuel?

1 Like

@TC_Shauny

Again, thanks so much for acknowledging and these rewards.

When we started we haven’t even thought it would be possible.

And we definitely haven’t been doing it for any rewards.
We just love Escape.

Personally I really hope we get to have 1 new map in op8. I know it’s a long shot but one can dream.

And hopefully Escape won’t be forgotten and will come back in Gears 6.

10 Likes

This looks like the lambent set from gow4 which was my favorite for PvE (lol it got you killed in PvP since it was so visible through smoke :grin: )

2 Likes

Would there be any point…definitely no.

All i can do is ask nicely

1 Like

So… Any chance of adding the final skins as some sort of reward in some way, perhaps a tour reward or maybe being in possession of 1,000,000 gears coins ??

Ive asked many times about the toxic set getting completed and never had a response.

I await your reply.

1 Like

Seeing how it was handed out on the Horde tournament and now to us, I’d assume they probably marked it as “exclusive” in a way now.

1 Like

If it is this exclusive thing as u say then thats rather disgusting.

“Hey gears fans look at this cool weapon set that u cant complete”

Tc needs to get their act together for what ever they try n do next, this bull💩 is unacceptable…

Have a nice day and congrats again👍

1 Like

Wow dude easy

Yeah. I’m in favour of players getting nice exclusive rewards for achieving crazy feats in the game, but it feels a bit crap to give one group a partial weapon set (those who achieved top 5% scores in Op 3) and another higher achieving group that same set, but in whole.

1 Like

By the ankles bro. Just remember how easy it is

I wish they still had the toxic skins out for that. Smudge bat and i just started getting good at escape as they went away so we only got a few of the skins.

I didnt receive it👀

And look…

No reply.

Im only missing 3 toxic skins, flamer blah blah blah.

Suppose i can always get top 100 for triangle skorge or what ever its called, oh wait i have a life and…:roll_eyes:

Perhaps i should try twitter?

1 Like